We wanted lunch on the beach and we got it! We took a short detour to see the Ocean and were not disappointed. The fish and ships were great and the outdoor seating as very refreshing with a nice breeze off the ocean. This would also be a great out of the way place to stay. We were headed to Boquete that day but someday we will be back to spend more time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 14 room hotel offers a beachfront restaurant/bar and beautiful pool. All rooms have 2 queen, and 1 single sized bed with hot water showers, ceiling fan, safe box, satellite TV on 42 inch screens and A/C. Our restaurant offers a wide variety of cuisine from American to Mexican, Thai, Italian, Panamian, local fresh fish, and everything in between. From a large selection of beers to blended drinks, our bar has it all. Our grass covered grounds include a large swimming pool, outside showers, and large shaded areas around the pool as well as the beach front. Hammocks can be found in front of your room. Playa Las Lasjas is a wide, long, and safe swimming beach that can be lively on weekends but deserted during the week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Las Lajas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Lajas Beach Hotel Playa Las Lajas
- Las Lajas Beach Resort Panama/Playa Las Lajas