“Wonderful Lunch”

Knightlys of Castlemaine
Description: Welcome to Knightlys Bar, Castlemaine, Co. Kerry, on the Wild Atlantic Way, and birth place of the Wild Colonial Boy 'Jack Duggan'. Our pub is the perfect place to experience true village life, meet the local Kerry people, and you will enjoy a great atmosphere, food, drinks and friendly service. We are open 7 days a week, serving food and drink. Our extensive bar menu is available everyday, take-away option is also available. Our food is locally sourced and freshly prepared by Chefs Rachel and John. We cater for special dietary requirements. Children are always welcome and we provide a childrens menu. The bar is open every night where you can enjoy a beer or any beverage of your choice. Join us at the weekend and you will enjoy live music and song which is provided in the bar every Saturday night from 10pm until 12.30am. FREE Wifi is also provided.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On my Way to collect some people in Listowl I stopped in for Lunch : It was most enjoyable ? I will be calling again with my Group's
Helen is most helpful as I asked her a few question's but did not say what line of work I did
Best of Luck
Ted

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a wonderful meal here last night. Huge choice of meals, excellent value for money and Helen & Grainne ensured we had a brilliant dining experience. Definitely worth stopping here for a bite to eat and a couple of drinks.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped here for Lunch on off chance on way back to Kerry Airport. On arrival warm welcome and good food at reasonable prices. Not sure how they managed to serve all the dinners so hot. Will visit again on our return for a walking holiday!!!!

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Cosy bar, delicious food, excellent value, friendly staff, don't miss this excellent pub and wholesome fare.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely Dinner here at Knightlys. Great Service. My hot chocolate was so hot that it was still hot after I had my dinner. Friendly Staff and very welcoming. It's really lovely eating dinner by the open fire they have. Warm place to eat and lovely yummy food. I'd go every day if I had the money. Great place to eat.