Ballyliffin Lodge Hotel & Spa
$98
Ballyliffin Hotel(Ballyliffin)
$123
$101
The Harbour Inn(Buncrana)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Beachfront
Frontier Hotel(Bridgend)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,105 results
All reviewsjacks barfirst classwedding receptionrock crystalsuperior roomlovely hotelleisure facilitiesbridal suiterelaxing breakfrom start to finishsea viewkippersboth nightswedding partywould highly recommend this hotelplay areamalin head
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I recently spent the day here for my Friends Wedding, from we entered the door it was nothing but fabulous, Champagne on arrival was Delicious (must ring up to find out name) Lobby/Bar area was so comfortable & relaxing, i could have sat there all day, i just wish i had of being staying the night but they were booked out :-( The set up for wedding function room is lovely & if i were to get married i think 99.9% sure i'd be having my reception here.. Food was amazing, start i had vol au vents, superb, soup, turkey & ham & there was enough for 2 people on my plate, i just couldn't finish or fault 1 part of the meal & could have easily ate it the next day if i'd of had a doggy bag (yummy), desert was 10/10 and i most certainly will go out there for evening tea someday & have the Apple Crumble & custard if it's on the menu. Staff were quick & happy looking, toilets immaculate. Extremely attentive to the Bridal party.. Rate this Hotel 10/10 or more. Thank you for a lovely pleasant & delicious day

Room Tip: I didn't stay here, just a review for a Wedding function.. Fabulous.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
JoDoherty, Customer Care at Ballyliffin Lodge Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Dear Ann,
Thank you for sharing your wedding experience on Tripadvisor,I am delighted you enjoyed your day her with us. We have a fantastic reputation for weddings and we pride ourselves in the service and quality of food we deliver to each and every wedding. It is fantastic that this was your experience also. I will certainly be sharing your comments with all the team here at the lodge and we look forward to welcoming you to the hotel again.

Kind Regards from all the team.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I visited Ballyliffin Lodge Hotel late last year and was very impressed by the warm welcome and friendly staff. The food was good and reasonable and attention to detail with regard to cleanliness was apparent. The leisure facilities were also spot-on and I would not hesitate to recommend the hotel for singles, romantic couples or families!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Tom,
Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. It is lovely to read that you found staff courteous. We do pride ourselves in trying to go that extra mile for our guests and I am delighted to hear you would recommend our hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon. Best Wishes from all the team.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Stayed here for 2 night in February. The hotel was great, staff really friendly. Unfortunately the weather was really bad, snow , sleet, wind and rain. We were lucky there is a spa, pool and leisure facilities at the hotel (which are excellent) We would definitely go back when the weather is better. The area around Ballyliffin is beautiful just need better weather to enjoy it fully.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andreanireland

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and took advantage of our wonderful leisure and spa facilities. Unfortunately we couldn’t control the weather for you, we are fortunate here in Ballyliffin that we don’t actually get a lot of snow in the winter it was just unfortunate it snowed during your visit. I hope to welcome you back again in the future. Best Regards from all the team.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Stayed here for two nights on a Groupon Deal .. In the past we have had some awful experiences from the purchase of a Groupon..Alas Ballyliffin was NOT in that category....from the moment we arrived til we checked out was jus perfect...we paid extra for a room at the front so we could savour the beautiful view of Pollan Bay etc..our room was massive and extremely comfortable..staff wer excellent and so willing to help. Food was delicious,breakfast was plentiful,my only criticism would be the hair salon policy,I paid 80 euro for my wife to have a treatment (she said the spa and the therapists wer lovely) in our room we had a treatment and price list at the back it states "10 euro for a blowdry( which costs 15 for spa users ,so I booked my wife in for a Blowdry which was booked for the following morning,but because the treatment and the hair appt wer not on the same day they would not accept the 10 euro price but wanted the 15euro...my wife cancelled as she too thought it was a bit unfair ...maybe we wer being too fussy but I had paid 50 euro extra for the upgrade and as I said 80 euro for the Spa. Apart from that the hotel is simply superb and we can't wait to return..

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David M

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely review on our hotel. I am delighted to hear that we exceeded your expectations here at the Ballyliffin Lodge. Your kind comments on our staff and food are most welcome and it is certainly rewarding for you to acknowledge this. I am sorry to hear your comment on our spa, it is spa policy to have the blow-dry on the day of the treatment but I will certainly pass your comments onto the Spa Manager. Thank you for expressing your concerns which are extremely important to us as it helps us maintain and improve our standards. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Best wishes from all the team.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

We're just back from a two night stay at this fantastic hotel. As a family with a young child we couldn't have asked for more.Beautiful room with seaviews, the pool is child friendly, and there is a lovely little play area just off the bar/restaurant area so we were able to have a relaxing dinner whilst keeping an eye on our daughter playing, a rare luxury! All the common areas are very comfortable and spotlessly clean, the front room with the open fire is perfect for reading/chilling out. The food was lovely and fresh and plenty of choice with bar and restaurant menus available and the breakfasts were fantastic, the chef very kindly made boiled eggs for our daughter on both mornings, thank you!. But what stands out are the staff, very professional and efficient but most of all so friendly, helpful and welcoming, keep up the good work Ballyliffin Lodge.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the sea (115-118) are also directly above the bar, and though we didn't really mind the noise from the band, it might bother others.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay here in the Ballyliffin Lodge & Spa recently and thank you also for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
Your positive feedback is most welcome and I am delighted that you had such a lovely time whilst staying with us.
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments regarding our staff. It always gives me great pleasure to learn that our team give our guests such a memorable experience and I am happy to hear that all your needs were accommodated. I will ensure to pass on your kind comments to the team.
Finally on behalf of everybody here, we look forward to the occasion when you next visit and we hope that your visit then will be as memorable as this one.