“make sure and go early”
Review of The Bridge Bar

The Bridge Bar
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Ramelton
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: located in County Donegal, city of Ramelton, R262, south of Rathmullan
Reviewed August 18, 2014

A quaint little bar with great food. We met some nice French people and had a great meal. The two piece band "the Pushermen" delivered a great set of Neil Young, Bob Dylan and America. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Salmonfisher2014

Reviewed August 15, 2014

My partner and I called in last night for dinner and a few drinks. The food was super, I had sea bass and my partner had steak, the steak was cooked perfectly and melted in you mouth.
The service was great and always with a smile. We will definitely return!

2  Thank Jennie86
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I recently arrived into Derry from Melbourne Australia and was invited to dine at the Bridge Bar Remelton Co Donegal by my Sister and Brother inlaw.We were greeted very warmly and seated at a table close to were the band was to play.We ordered our meals from the very warm and friendly staff and after the lovely meals yum yum we stayed on to listen to great music. All in all the night and food were excellent staff top notch and we will be heading back to the Bridge very soon.

Visited July 2014

1  Thank Dermot M
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Recommended by my B&B hosts - I ended up eating all three dinners during my Ramelton stay at the Bridge Bar. The menu choices made it a tough decision each night, but the two things I tried (I had to have the salmon pate twice!) were wonderful. Creative and surprising seasoning added perfectly to the flavor of the locally made dishes.

Besides the food, the staff and locals rounded out the experience of what Ireland pub visits are famous for. Thanks to Gavin and the rest of the staff, I felt part of the scene and well looked after!

2  Thank kendragray
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We popped in on a Sunday evening for a meal and a drink as we were passing through with only 1 night in the area. There is a restaurant upstairs, but you can order the full menu from the lounge downstairs. What a great place! The live music was a surprise and rounded off the good food and drinks. Would absolutely return!

2  Thank whataworldJM