Stayed here for a night over the St Patrick's Day weekend as the place had been recommended to us by people who know the area well.
The friendliness and hospitality was genuinely fantastic and the evening meal delicious. The room was done up nicely but was on the small side. Breakfast was a real treat and included porridge with a drop of Drambuie in it (really sensational!) traditional fry and homemade scones and bread.
Seems to be very popular with both tourists and locals and the owners and staff went out of their way to make this a really excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Danny Minnie's is a long-established, award-winning restaurant situated in West Donegal, in the heart of the Gaelic-speaking Gaeltacht. The restaurant offers high-quality local seafood and meats in a cosy, welcoming atmosphere. We also offer select accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Danny Minnie's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danny Minnie`s Hotel Annagry
- Danny Minnies Annagry
- Danny Minnie's Annagry, County Donegal