Tripadvisor
Rawsonville
2,110 results
All reviews indoor pool family and friends whole family hot pools school holidays holiday resort warm water keep up the good work get away cape town cleaning staff home away from home putt putt beautiful place rondavel facilities kids
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Overall Resort is fantastic with quite a bit to do for the kids, it is a safe environment with friendly staff. Our stay at Goudini was fantastic and we always come back, have been coming to the resort for longer than 5 years.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Not a bad place but for the price, I expected more. The staff is not always around to control the unruly people at the pool and the Tulbagh unit we were in, could have done with a thorough clean.
More fans or aircons should be installed as the heat can become extremely unbearable.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2020

had an fantastic time. staff was fantastic. resort was great. even the other people visiting the resort were very friendly. highly recommended. less than a hours drive from the city. you cant go wrong .

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2020

We had a leaking geyser (drip drip drip all the first night). We mentioned it to house-keeping in the morning. She was very diligent in reporting this to the right Dept, because within the hour we received a knock at the door and Mr Maintenance was there to fix the drip. No drip after that. Thank you and well done!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2020

My father had a stroke and after a few days I called and asked if they can change our (me and my sister's) dates to the next day, because we were still waiting for someone to take care of our parents before we can go on vacation. The lady at reception said that I should've called on the day of my fathers stroke to let them know and asked if I read their terms and conditions and that they won't have space for 2 people the next day although we already paid months before as day visitors. So we decided not to go to a place where we aren't welcome based on the service we received and difficult situation at home. How can someone tell me to think about calling a resort on the day of my fathers stroke? How insensitive and arrogant! Empathy, that's what your staff lack!

Date of stay: December 2019