All reviews short hair laundry service busy road swimming pool decent size muay thai gyms stayed here for nights minute walk other places tiger loungers wifi key phuket training privacy fitness
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2019

Great value for money hotel in Chalong. Close to Big Buddha statue. I stayed here for 2 nights. A family hotel. We got a chance to have authentic Thai food as it was the birthday of their granddaughter (Mochi) :)

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2019

Room was ok but hotel is on a very busy street therefore it is noisy. Balcony is about the size of a closet. Staff was helpful and pool is good. Not much nearby. Fight street is about a 15 minute walk away.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2019

We spent two weeks here and loved it. The staff is incredibly warm and welcoming and couldn't be nicer if they tried. The hotel is very close to a major Muay Thai training area which is quite convenient. The rooms are a decent size and the beds are comfortable. They also have a number of cabins if you do not wish to stay in the main hotel. The pool is small with loungers and it is screened off for privacy. We spent quite a bit of time at the pool and quite enjoyed it. I noted that one reviewer complained about the recycling depot next door. Both of our rooms also faced the depot and to be honest, we really didn't hear anything out of the ordinary. The rooms on the other side face a busy road so we were quite happy to face the pool instead. The wifi was fairly standard for a hotel of this type in Asia. We ate quite a few meals at the restaurant and the prices are very good and the food is very tasty. All in all it is a really good little family run hotel. We enjoyed our stay and would absolutely stay there again if we go back to Phuket.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

I have just came back after 3 weeks staying at Phaithong Sotel Hotel. At first I was a bit uneasy thinking how hotel is going to be and is it going to be good enough distance to Tiger Muay Thai where I train. And I have to say I was so so pleased with hotel , great location only 7 min walk to Tiger Muay Thai camp. Super cheap comparing to other places I stayed previously. Big spacious room, very clean, great staff always smiling and helpful. They have 24 hrs room service available. No iron in the room but they do provide ironing service for very little fee. Laundry service also cheap and quick most days same day. Car park for free. Swimming pool good size and never crowded so you always have time to relax and enjoy. They provide nice big beach towels for free.
Seriously can not fault the hotel for anything. And definitely will be staying there again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, always helpful. Food available to order round the clock, outside bar to relax with a beer or a bite to eat if you don’t want it in your room. Swimming pool with loungers and privacy from anyone in nearby rooms/chalets. Hotel is very clean and cleaning service as and when you want it by leaving your key in the box on your way out the door. You can leave your key with them without needing a room clean as well.they will help you book excursions and taxis, advise of anything going on nearby. A friendly face to greet you when you get back. I will be staying there again on my next trip for much longer.

Date of stay: September 2018