“Delicious!!!! ”

La Boucherie - Chalong
Ranked #35 of 88 Restaurants in Chalong
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: That new Steakhouse is a brand from a very famous French steakhouse brand from the last 30 years in France and specialized in Beef from Australia imported meat.The head chef is French with a good international experience.There is also starters and salads french style.A burger menu , the desserts are homemade and even suggestion of french style seafood recipes.The wine cellar is a mixed new world wines and french wines selected with a starting 890 baht up to 16000 baht for exceptional vintage french burgundy and bordeaux. We can organist private events with special menus suggested by exclusive chef like french or Italian cuisine and Asian European fusion cuisine.Served in our private lounge.
“Delicious!!!! ”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

I have been in La Boucherie so many times, it makes me feel like I was in France and this is really French Style Restaurant, I love Entrecôte!! It's tasty made with love by Chef Philippe, he always creates the new menu and recommend us to try a real French Cuisine! Atmosphere is great and unique, a must try restaurant in Phuket that you won't be disappointed!! Great value especially for steak and wine lovers!!!
The manger, Yann is very friendly and always provide us the good service with smile. All staffs are very service minded and ready for serve you a good service.
My friends and I will definitely come back again. We feel like "France" is not far away!!!

1 Thank Warangkana T

• Hungarian first
  • Thai first
“Great food and great value!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here a few times, the food and service were excellent with a great atmosphere and value for money, the portions and decoration were generous too.

They have tables indoor with very nicely decorated, open air and also private room(quite spots inside for large families or groups)

Would definitely recommend though and will be returning.

3 Thank Korntip R
Phuket, Thailand
“Was a great experience eating there”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

went there with my friend as we suppose to find the new place for dinner
Then we found this restaurant looking great
the way much better than I expected
nice decoration, cleaned and chilling

we sat outside and there was the live jazz music, so relaxing and enjoyable
the chicken I had was good, well cooked...mixed up well with mushroom sauce
the taste wasn't too strong like some other places are
ended up with a perfect Teramitsu melted in my mouth, yummm :)

For the price doesn't too high compare to what you will have
I would love to go there again soon :)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Humbara
Harrow, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal ”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

The food was cooked perfectly and was delicious, and a good choice of deserts. I'm lucky enough to live in Phuket and plan to make this a regular place to eat.

Chalong, Thailand
“Great French restaurant in chalong”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

With two children eating in Thailand is sometimes hard as they know what they want to eat. Our four year old so just loves steak so when we saw the big bright signs in white and red with happy cows on it I was told that " mummy can we go to the cow place " that's easier than saying la boucherie . Anyway early on night for dinner at six we went for dinner. There was a huge group of French men enjoying food and wine, it was a great atmosphere . The food was great and the service wonderful . Great selection of wine , plenty of parking .

• Visited July 2014