Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful personal experience

Chantal and her small family feeling team were just wonderful and really made us feel welcome and... read more

Reviewed June 7, 2019
jacquiesmailuk
PADI Open Water Dive certification

I recently completed my open water certification with Phuket Scuba Club and it was a brilliant... read more

Reviewed June 7, 2019
harrietc406
London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Chalong
from $11.29
from $5.98
from $6.74
from $16.69
More Info
All reviews dive shop karon beach open water course shore dive south siam divers diving experience local house racha yai fun dives cuttlefish shark point experienced divers my advanced open water marine life liveaboard trip similan islands these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2019

This was our first time to Phuket and I had read a number of great reviews about this shop so we decided reach out and could not be happier. They are one of the original shops in the area and really do a fantastic job catering to their divers needs. Their knowledge of the dives ,conditions, boat operators, and dive masters is second to none! We were able to get my GF PADI open water certified after she had a terrific intro to scuba dive while I was out on one of my dives. They went out of their way to schedule her class room work and dives even during the Thai new year! Truly a customer focused shop and one I would highly recommend. Their prices were more than fair and our dive master "Andre" was terrific and did a great job of both teaching my GF and of also customizing our dives to our interests. I wish all dive shops were this great!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 15, 2019

It was good visiting old friends again and making new ones! The guys had a great time and diving was awesome as usual.
It felt like being back home and it was all thanks to the lovely staff at PSC. Thank you Chantal and good luck with your future projects Cameron!

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

We visited Thailand and wanted to to experience the wonderful diving.
Some of our friends have not been diving before and some have done their first courses.
Not a problem... Chantal at Phuket Scuba club had a variety of packages to cater for all. For the beginners and a quick shore dive, it was so easy as the shop is walking distance to the beach.

Phuket Scuba Club catered for all our needs, firm lovely day trips to stunning dive sites to include Scuba snorkeling as well as so much more.

Date of experience: February 2019
Ring0, Owner at Phuket Scuba Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Thank you very much for your review and I am pleased to hear that you and your group enjoyed yourselves.

Next time to remember bring me a nice bottle of S.A Red. :-) I might consider sharing it with you.

Hope to see you soon again.
Bye for now.

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

We had a fabulous day trip with 2 dives to Koh Racha. The pickup and admin was super efficient. If you have any health worries that might affect diving, check these out in the office with Chantal before you book. First time diving for our 11 and 14 year old, and instructor Camille gave them a fantastic experience, reassuring and encouraging, so I would highly recommend her if you can! Boat trip was fine - generous refreshments and good lunch provided.

Date of experience: March 2019
Ring0, Owner at Phuket Scuba Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

We are so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your underwater experience with us and thank you for taking the time to write about this here on Tripadvisor. Instructor Camille thoroughly enjoyed her day with you as well.

Otherwise it was great meeting you all and we certainly hope to see you back here again some day soon again.

Take care!
Warm regards

Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

Decided to go for a quick dive on Kata beach with Andre and a couple of newbies from India. All the staff are friendly and accommodating. The shop is in close proximity to the beach so it was an easy walk with all the gear on. The vis wasn't great just off the beach but once we got further out it was great. Saw some cuttlefish, scorpion porcupine fish and many more. Will definitely come back of I visit Phuket again.

Date of experience: March 2019

Thank you for your review and so we are so glad that you enjoyed your dive along our Kata House Reef. This little reef has an abundance of small marine life and it is so convenient to dive since it is located only 25 minutes from our Kata shop.

Safe travels!