“Can't find good any better than here!!”

Sea Breeze Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 87 Restaurants in Chalong
Cuisines: Thai, European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Can't find good any better than here!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

Corby (the owner) has two staff for their entire restaurant. Corby, himself.. And his Thai chef who funnily enough cooks all the western food! I can tell you he can cook western food better than some of the places where I live (Australia)
And then there is the gorgeous Corby. He cooks all the delicious Thai food!
I am not a huge fan of spice but he always makes it just right for me.
Corby and his cooking partner have been around the world cooking different cuisines, hence the all the deliciousness!
The hospitality Corby gives you himself as the only waiter/Thai cook is impeccable.
Bless his gorgeous soul. My grandad billy is a fussy eater and even he rates this amazing place 5*!
If you don't like spice definitely try the ginger pork with rice and the potato and bacon mash !! Mmmmm!

• Visited August 2014
Arnupap S, Owner at Sea Breeze Restaurant, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Thanks a million, Debby & Steward and we hope to see both of you again next year.

• Thai first
Phuket, Thailand
“A true gem!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is the first restaurant I have ever written and the reason for it is I think this little place is just underrated and should get every bit of appreciation it deserves.

The restaurant has changed its name to "Uncle Chuan" after the owner who is a professionally trained chef who has been cooking all over the world for more than 30 years. This was definitely reflected in the quality of food he turned out. I have been on a quest to find a restaurant that serves proper Thai food in Phuket, and very glad to come across this little place just tucked in behind Baby Land on East Chaofa Road, which turned out to be the best Thai food I had in a very long time (and I am Thai).

The service is impeccable. Definitely not something you would expect from a typical restaurant in Thailand. Khun Kobe (the co-owner) is always attentive as he has been working in the 5* hospitality industry before and it shows.

I can just keep raving on about this place. Definitely a true gem without a hefty price tag like all the other place in Chalong (We spent 350 THB for a Thai meal for 2). Great value for money.

We will be back!

• Visited July 2014
Seoul
“Disappointed...”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I had sea food buffet dinner here.
But I had to ask employee 'Where is sea food?'
Both quantity and quality of food were disappointed.
They need to upgrade their food even if the charge has to be raised.

• Visited May 2014
Arnupap S, Owner at Sea Breeze Restaurant, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Arnupap Sornpad at Sea Breeze Restaurant, responded to this review.

"Thank you for your review but I think you made a mistake… we don't even serve Seafood Buffet here! There are thirteen restaurants in Phuket called Sea Breeze and I think you must have eaten at one of the others, so I'd be grateful if you could withdraw your review or post another pointing out your mistake. Please drop by here next time you're in Chalong and see the difference… we're on Chaofah East Road next to Baby Land"
Peak District, United Kingdom
“5* food, local prices”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

This unassuming restaurant, located right next door to Baby Land on the police station road, turned out to be the find of our stay. The lunch time menu at 65-90 baht is fantastic value and although the evening meals are slightly more expensive, they're bigger and still great value for money.

All the Thai dishes are individually spiced to taste and beautifully presented and I can particularly recommend the green, massaman and penang curries and the pad thai which are among the best I've had anywhere. After trying most of the Thai food, I thought I'd try something different and ordered the spaghetti bolognese. I was pleased to see when it was served that it had been properly prepared, with all of the spaghetti coated with the bolognese sauce, and even more pleased when I tasted it. The spaghetti was perfectly cooked and the sauce was superb, perfectly seasoned and flavoured with delicate herbs - the best I've ever tasted!

Despite its modest appearance, I can't recommend this restaurant highly enough. The food is fantastic, the service is friendly and the owners (Kobe and Thai) are both delightful people. Everything is freshly prepared, so sometimes it may take a while but it's definitely worth the wait!

• Visited February 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in Chalong in March and ate hear a couple of times ,great service ,great value and great food.You were made very welcome by the host and the chef also made sure you were happy with your meal.

Visited March 2014