“Still excellent food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is the Tablespoon situated in the Courtyard of the Central Festival Mall. An excellent place to while away the hours whilst the girls are shopping! Very good wine, the best Green Curry around topped off with a Caramel Toffee and Cream dessert . Very relaxing comfortable chairs under large umbrellas.

There are newer reviews for Tablespoon

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

I am in the middle of my second visit to this restaurant. I ignored the fact that on the first the service was.....a little slow, and the fact that the salmon burger I ordered came covered in bacon (which I don't eat).

My second visit has proved no better. In fact worse. Service is still abysmal, even by Thai standards, and the food I ordered was not as pictured, and reminiscent of something a first year Uni student may concoct.

I ordered the Tuna, olive and caper pasta dish. It looked nice. Pictured was some spaghetti with fresh tuna and an abundance of olives.

Sadly, what arrived was some overlooked spaghetti dribbled with about one sliced olive and a smattering of TINNED tuna.

There will be no third chance. With great restaurants available all over southern phuket; these people need to up their game.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

this is actually a review after 2 visit to the Tablespoon at Home Pro Village.

Food is good, I find the portion big enough in both Thai and western food. The taste is nice again both type of cuisine.

The decor is a little kitsch but hey it is the way they choose, seats are comfortable and big enough table.

Service was average the first time but very nice the second time. Same waitress, but second time she was more smiley, more at ease, even laughing with us.So it is why i rated 4.

Overall a good choice if you are in the area, but if you are for exemple in Patong, there is no need to drive all the way for it

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

This was on our way home from the Big Buddha, conveniently located inside the HomePro Village. This is the third time we've been. The food is nice and fairly reasonably priced (100THB to 300THB per meal). There is a lot of variety, whether you prefer Asian or European food. Staff are just okay, they are not particularly attentive I didn't think. The thai food we ordered came out speedy and the 2 sandwiches came out last (we waited about 25 minutes for those!).

1  Thank DoctorMoo
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Can't believe Tablespoon seems relatively unknown whereas so many others in the area are so frequently assessed on Trip Advisor. The staff are friendly, attentive and if you show a bit of spirit they are only too happy to have fun and chat with you without being over-bearing.

They often have a live Filipino singer at the outside area but we mostly stayed inside with the air conditioning.

My wife is Asian and loves the food tho most of it has a hint of spice she asks for it to be toned down but loved the massive selection available.

I like their pizzas, duck curry and particularly enjoyed their daiquiri selection. Passion fruit or strawberry were my favourites here, nice to cool down for a Scotsman who doesn't love the sun :)

Reasonable prices and a very pleasant atmosphere, you can find the place in the Home Pro Village area.