“Bewildered by choice”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Pretty, but empty restaurant, with the largest set of menus I've ever seen. I mean it - go 15 minutes early, 'coz that's how long it's gonna take you to browse through the extensive menus. The food is a strange melange of Thai, western and classic French cuisine. But, the end result is very good indeed. The lobster bisque was exquisite and the Thai crab dish excellent (and very poky!) Not the cheapest, but worth it. Even though I was the only customer, it was still quite hard to attract the attention of a waitress! Be aware, though, that they close at 9pm (got caught out the first time I tried to eat there...

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We travel to Phuket at least once a year. One of the excitements of visiting Phuket is the food.
Tablespoon has taken all our favorite dishes and brought them up to date with clean crisp flavours.

The alfresco style dining is an added bonus. The decor bright and airy.

The portions of the food are just right, allowing a group of six to eat to their hearts content wihout feeling baloted. No to mention it is easy on the wallet.

Staff are friendly and very accomodating.

Hats off the chef and owner.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This place has amazing potential. I had to write a review after reading such positive ones. I have been there quite a few times on different occasion a have always been let down. The service isn't great at all, the meals rarely come together and there's always a mistake or another with the orders. The decor is fantastic and the menu is so varied which are two great assets. I love the live music when they have it though, but have decided not to go back after being let down so often. Maybe I'll give it another go outside on the terrace for drinks when they have live music, but no more food there.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Dont be put off by the " home depo". Best Thai food for local prices. Clean, excellent service & very excellent food. Our family of four loved it. Have western menu option too. We all loved it!!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I never ate downstairs, only upstairs in the extremely girly part. Great places to meet your friends for food or cocktails like I did! Great menu, huge selection, took a while to decide what we wanted to have!

They also do awesome deserts and strawberry smoothies! Ill be back to this place soon... Not cheap but not expensive either.