“Great day diving in Ko Racha Yai despite the sunburn!”

Bubba Diving Phuket
Ranked #14 of 54 Tours in Chalong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bubba Diving Phuket is your best choice in experienced private and personal scuba diving course and services in Phuket, Thailand. We offer all PADI courses form Open water diver till Instructor development course, Phuket diving day trip to Racha Yai & Noi, Phi Phi islands and King cruiser wreck, also we have many level of boat choice to Similan islands, Koh Bon & Tachai, Richelieu Rock.
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We dived back in April 2015. We were both extremely sunburnt from the day before but still decided to do the trip.

The instructor was very informative about the procedures of how to dive. This helped put my girlfriend and I at ease when diving in the water. We seen a lot of sea life including a couple of moray eels which was the highlight of the trip!

He even took photos of our dive and sent them all to us for free via email, which was an awesome unexpected bonus

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

I booked my diving with Bubba based on the many positive reviews. Warning! The company was recently sold and prior reviews are no longer valid! The new company is a dive broker, and I had a terrible experience. I asked for an English speaking Dive Master, and I was give a Russian DMT who spoke minimal English. He was the worst DM I have had in 85 dives! No briefing, no help with equipment, very poor underwear guide, and very lazy. He lost me several times during my dives! The equipment was also very poor! Split fin, malfunctioning regulator, and no help. The DM ended our dives early and was out of the water and gone before me. The service would have been very dangerous for a novice diver! There are much better dive companies in Phuket. I strongly advise against using Bubba Diving!

10  Thank Joe S
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

I did the PADI open watewith them. The treat was so good at every moment, the equipment was in perfect conditions, very new. Denis, my instructor is a wonderful person with so much knowledge and care for your safety, and a great photographer as well.
If you have the change to do it in your visit to Phuket, don't have doubts this is a great place

Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

The first contact was simply easy by email. It was our first time diving so i was a little unsure which course we had to pick. Tang told us everything we need to know and a few days later we went on the boat. We did Discover Scuba Diving on Racha Yai, so 2 times diving. John explained the stuff you need to know very well. I felt safe and confident at any time. Unfortunately we got seasick on the tour, but everyone was just so nice and helpful. We took a rest for an hour as we arrived on the island and then everything was fine. With a little help from Root and his massage. Finally we did the diving. It was.. I can't even pick the right words to describe the feeling. It was a whole new world. There were just John and the two of us, even when the boat was full of people. We learned everything step by step and when there were problems, John solved them. I could have done it for hours if possible and will definitly do it again.
They take underwater pictures which you can buy. It is worth every bath you pay. They are stunning and you can remember every second of your adventure.
Thanks for the best experience in my life.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

Yesterday My wife and I went on diving by bubba dive phuket. From the first to the last moment it was awsome. All the people were very nice and I trusted them in every second. John (our personal) guide was a very friendly and professional Guy. He was always there for us and communication with him was funny.
Diving was one of My best experiences of My life and I Would do it every time again with bubba dive.

Even as my wife and I Got seasick the guides were there for us and treated us very Well.

Thanks a Lot for this fantastic adventure.

Daniel and Jessi