“Overwhelming ”

Bubba Diving Phuket
Ranked #14 of 54 Tours in Chalong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bubba Diving Phuket is your best choice in experienced private and personal scuba diving course and services in Phuket, Thailand. We offer all PADI courses form Open water diver till Instructor development course, Phuket diving day trip to Racha Yai & Noi, Phi Phi islands and King cruiser wreck, also we have many level of boat choice to Similan islands, Koh Bon & Tachai, Richelieu Rock.
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

The first contact was simply easy by email. It was our first time diving so i was a little unsure which course we had to pick. Tang told us everything we need to know and a few days later we went on the boat. We did Discover Scuba Diving on Racha Yai, so 2 times diving. John explained the stuff you need to know very well. I felt safe and confident at any time. Unfortunately we got seasick on the tour, but everyone was just so nice and helpful. We took a rest for an hour as we arrived on the island and then everything was fine. With a little help from Root and his massage. Finally we did the diving. It was.. I can't even pick the right words to describe the feeling. It was a whole new world. There were just John and the two of us, even when the boat was full of people. We learned everything step by step and when there were problems, John solved them. I could have done it for hours if possible and will definitly do it again.
They take underwater pictures which you can buy. It is worth every bath you pay. They are stunning and you can remember every second of your adventure.
Thanks for the best experience in my life.

Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

Yesterday My wife and I went on diving by bubba dive phuket. From the first to the last moment it was awsome. All the people were very nice and I trusted them in every second. John (our personal) guide was a very friendly and professional Guy. He was always there for us and communication with him was funny.
Diving was one of My best experiences of My life and I Would do it every time again with bubba dive.

Even as my wife and I Got seasick the guides were there for us and treated us very Well.

Thanks a Lot for this fantastic adventure.

Daniel and Jessi

Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

Simply amazing! Will never forget the experience....

Me and my wife had great time...

We did discover scuba diving and we feel addicted to it now..

Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

Wow...!!!! Just great, amazing and exciting. I went there with my son (almost 13) to interduce him scuba diving. We not went to the pool - yes, we went directly to the open water. My son was abit afraid to jump with all this weight into the water... but he did. After diving he didn't want to stop diving to the last breath:-))). After short lunch we had the 2nd dive. Not forget to let them do pics from underwater. The pics so great and worth every bath. Thanks to the stuff - specialy Sonja - they did great. My son talks everyday to come back and make the pady course but "only" with Sonja as instructor.