“Amazing discovery day”

Bubba Diving Phuket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bubba Diving Phuket is your best choice in experienced private and personal scuba diving course and services in Phuket, Thailand. We offer all PADI courses form Open water diver till Instructor development course, Phuket diving day trip to Racha Yai & Noi, Phi Phi islands and King cruiser wreck, also we have many level of boat choice to Similan islands, Koh Bon & Tachai, Richelieu Rock.
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

Wow...!!!! Just great, amazing and exciting. I went there with my son (almost 13) to interduce him scuba diving. We not went to the pool - yes, we went directly to the open water. My son was abit afraid to jump with all this weight into the water... but he did. After diving he didn't want to stop diving to the last breath:-))). After short lunch we had the 2nd dive. Not forget to let them do pics from underwater. The pics so great and worth every bath. Thanks to the stuff - specialy Sonja - they did great. My son talks everyday to come back and make the pady course but "only" with Sonja as instructor.

Date of experience: May 2016

Reviewed May 3, 2016

This was the best thing we did in Phuket. Lexy and Neil did an excellent job of making all of us feel comfortable. I loved every moment of our experience.

3 out of 4 of us were beginners. By the end of the first dive, we all felt fairly confident thanks to Lexy and Neil

Thank you Lexy and Neil! Hope to see you in Phuket again!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed April 20, 2016

We arranged everything from Belgium and lexy gave us an excellent explanation of what we would get. (And we got even more then we expected)

Once in Phuket we got picked up at our hotel (patong) we had a drive to the pier and then we got on a speedboat, that took us to main boat where we would dive from.

On the boat we met our instructor "Maria". See was very friendly and helpful. After a small dinner Maria took us ( me, my friend and her, so a small group, ideal for diving) for the first dive.
What we saw was amazing, Maria also showed us a lot of stuff we probably would never see or noticed because we where to amazed by the big beautiful things in the sea.
(we had 2 nights and 3 days on the boat)

On our second day Maria got unfortunately sick, we thought our travel was lost. But she take a lot of effort so we could still dive. The next dive was with the localcaptain of the ship. So he also showed us amazing things.

After that we joined an other group that was only with 2 people. Sow it still was good to dive in a group of 5 people.

In the end we had an amazing trip, we met a lot of new awesome people who have the same passion as we do.
And Bubba diving made this happen for us!

So thank you Bubba diving. If we go to Thailand again we definitely gonna dive with your team again!!

Date of experience: February 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed April 18, 2016

we spend perfect two days together and dive 6 times. it was really perfect, thanks for guidance and everything.

Date of experience: March 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed April 17, 2016

I completed both my Advanced Open Water and Rescue Diver courses with Bubba Diving. Throughout the whole experience Neil, Lexy and Danni were friendly, supportive and highly knowledgeable about diving around Thailand. On top of that, they all have great senses of humour and so made the whole thing even more fun.
I would recommend Bubba Diving to everyone, from beginners who have never dived before to more experienced divers.
Thanks for everything guys, see you next time.
Sam