“A great family day”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Phuket Games Zone - CLOSED

Phuket Games Zone
More attraction details
Owner description: Football Golf - Easily the biggest and best football golf course in Phuket. 3 Times bigger than the other course. Frisbee Golf - Crossbow Shooting - Body Zorbing Sumo! Unlimited games. Anyone can play, amazing fun for everyone.
Victoria
89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“A great family day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

We had a personal pick up from our hotel. Best to go on a cloudy day or early morning so it is not too hot. We mainly did the soccer golf but had a little try at the frisbee golf. The owner was very friendly and accommodating and the cool drinks were very welcome. Once you pay you basically can do any of the sports on offer there. They were still developing extra activities and trying out different ones. I can really recommend it as something different to do instead of lying around the pool or beach.
Kids had a great time despite being hot and sweaty - a dip in the pool on our return fixed that!
Toilets etc were very clean and accessible.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank indiweb

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Well worth a trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

For somewhere you can spend all day at no extra cost its well worth it, great fun and enough to keep you going, its down past phuket zoo if you cant find it

Visited July 2014
1 Thank paul_cA8053UF
Nagpur
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Really cool..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

First of all thank to Neil for being such a wonderful host of the phuket game zone. We did this after the xtreme adventures and it was really cool and relaxing. Although it was a little hot but we still enjoyed playing the football golf and Frisbee golf (really challenging). My 8 year old son loved this place. We did the Cross bow shooting as well which is also recommended. A couple of soft drinks were on the house, which were much needed in the heat. Mail Neil directly for good deals on this place as well as xtreme adventures which is also a must do. Thanks Neil for a wonderful day's outing. Much appreciate it.

Visited May 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Funny”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband wanted to try football golf, and he made me play too. It was a very funny experience, quite difficult but not as difficult as real golf and much more fun. We also did some crossbow shooting at a dummy person, and I shot the head (made from a coconut!). Definitely worth the visit.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank nooch3
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very good fun....:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

“Really great fun. I didn’t know if I would enjoy football golf but it was a lot of fun. We also did body zorb sumo fighting which was funny, and I shot a crossbow which I never did before. Good value for a lot different activities.

Visited May 2014