“Amazing experience with a great team of Kite Zone”
Review of Kite Zone Phuket

Kite Zone Phuket
Ranked #9 of 51 Tours in Chalong
More attraction details
Owner description: Kite Surf, S.U.P, Camping
Hong Kong, China
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing experience with a great team of Kite Zone”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I have been learning kite surfing for a week at Kite Zone Phuket. I just have to say that it was a wonderful week. The Kite Zone team is just amazing, friendly, knowledgeable and teaching you with professionalism and patience. Many thanks to Dave (Kite Zone Owner/Manager) for his lessons and support. Thanks to Brian, Ten and the Burma guy for their continuous help. Kite Zone provided me with all the necessary equipment, with the latest kite/board models and all in perfect condition. It has been a really great experience which for sure will repeat again very soon. After my training with Kite Zone, I'm able now to ride on my own and I have gathered a lot of information and knowledge about Kite Surfing. I recommend everybody who wants to learn kite surfing to contact with Kite Zone school and it will be an unforgettable experience.

Visited July 2014

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing tuition, brilliant atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

A high-lite of my time in Thailand was undertaking a 10 hour kitesurfing course with Kitezone. From first getting in touch, Dave from kitezone gave me all the info I needed. Once arriving in Phuket I was taken to some amazing beaches for my lessons. I had private lessons with a Thai instructor who was an excellent teacher with fluent English. I was continually challenged while being encouraged and always feeling safe. This led to a an excellent rate of progress which meant by the end of the course I was up and independently riding the board as far as I wanted.

The guys at kitezone really make you feel part of the group and gave me an excellent introduction to the sport. I will definitely be continuing back in the UK and look forward to returning for some top up tuition and to experience on of their beach BBQs.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Rob T
Phuket, Thailand
“buying gear”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Dave the owner/manager was a great help, very knowledgeable friendly guy, I was after some good second hand gear as traveling for awhile on a tight budget and he sorted me out with one of his last seasons school kites, board and he even through in his old harness for free, all at a good price.cheers

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“very nice school”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

It was my first time of kiteboarding. Guys from kitezone have all equipment, a lot of experience and all for make your time fun. They know good beaches for first time kiting with appropriate terms. I have standed on board almost in the second time.

1 Thank Alexander I
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Nice experience!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Great kite school!! The instructor was amazing. He is already for 11 years a teacher. He explains everything clear and he is funny as well;) We had only one day lessons (3 hours) and we learned a lot. If I had more time or maybe in the future, for sure I will come back!!