“The best value coffeeshop”

Sentai Coffee and Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 97 Restaurants in Chalong
Cuisines: Thai, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sentai Coffee&Restaurant is located from Chalong Circle on the Police station’s rd. around 200M.We offered a special fresh coffee to coffee lovers and we're also serve Green tea, Chocolate, Fruits Frappe with delicious homemade bakery. Also, experience with 15 years professional chef who cook both Thai and European food for you. You will enjoy with warm welcome from us and restaurant’s style that suit for family& friends come and hangout. Wi-fi service available. Try Me!
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I was in this place maybe 5times.Here the all food is very reasonable.My favorite is the 4cheese pizza for 98baht,yeah its maybe 20cm,but for me its enough for a half day.The cakes are very delicous and i think here is the cheapest(30-65baht).Every fodd is little portion,but when you look the value its very good,because every food is max 100baht.When you go to another cafe in chalong or in Patong you can see the prices and you consider, ooo in the sentai same size is cheaper with 50% :)

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very good... and so welcome between Phuket and Rawai... good coffee, excellent cake, good service and nice atmosphere... you can talk here and relax...its air conditioned and the young lady makes a very good coffee... I had the banana cream pie... superb and all for only 95 baht... this is definite stop for coffee and cake lovers!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I am sitting at Sentai now as I type this review. I just had really awesome coffee, pretty decent Banoffee Cake, and above average Thai food! Food ain't that pricey, although portions are pretty small, but the ambience's great for chilling and hanging out and more than makes up for it. The service staff were friendly as well! Would recommend to everyone seeking to chill in a place away from the hustle and bustle of touristy areas.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Went there as a friend recommeneded and I am very happy with the food and coffee. The food is cheap, but very tasty, even though someone may think it s small portion but it is perfect for me. I had Pancake for breakfast one time and then Boiled rice with Chicken ...Pancake was spectacular, so i went back and ordered again a few days after...and the taste didn't change so that means therer s some secret recipe!!! Thai foods are also very yummy

Coffee and cakes are also awesome. I had Pana cotta and Banoffi and the taste is second to none!!! I am a big fan of desserrt and cake, so i can guarantee that you won't regret to try it there.

So now i am a regular at Sental...... just got to love it

1  Thank Jarunya C
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I always visit Sentai! The food is awesome and great value, Thai and western food available.
The owners are the best and are always friendly and smiling!
Really good place to relax and a change from eating at a busy restaurant.
The cakes are also amazing!
Its not far from the Chalong circle so is pretty central and they have wifi.
I will always keep coming back to this place!

1  Thank AngeeNomad