“Freedom Divers are "Pearl of the Ocean"”

Freedom Divers Phuket
More attraction details
Owner description: The "Bubble" Version: We are a bespoke diving operator. We offer an array of services, expertise in Scuba Diving, Digital Underwater Photography and Videography, and unique liveaboard destinations around South-East Asia. We work across a range of brand-sectors: marine biology, photography, film, food & drink, travel, accomodation and equipment. We've been doing what we do since 2006, at some of the most exciting and inspirational dive sites out there. What we love? To share our passion, to explore the Oceans , to create legacy. We cater for many Nationalities including English, French, Japanese, German, Norwegian, Swedish & Thai. The whole team look forward to welcoming you to Phuket very soon.
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We wanted our life's first scuba dive experience unforgetful one and with Freedom Divers, we could do it. We wanted to go with professional divers and luckily we came across Freedom Divers after reading their reviews on Trip Advisor. When we first communicated with them, we got a positive response. Nico was very quick and patience in answering all our questions. Since safety was our first concern with my 16 year old daughter going underwater for first time...but Nico gave us 100% assurity about all the fears we had. Because of him we decided to go ahead with Freedom Divers. The experience was life changing. We took 3 dives in Phi Phi islands and got best photos and certificate too. Nina Morris, our diving instructor is an excellent diver and a good teacher too. She taught us every step of diving with patience. Her passion for diving shows in her behavior and we were lucky to get such a lovely instructor.
Definitely we will go with Freedom Divers again for some more diving.
Thanks Nico and Nina for giving us a dreamfilled holiday! !

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Date: 18th February 2014

My wife & I wanted to try diving in Phuket and were lucky enough to have someone introduce us to Freedom Divers. We completed 2 dives and absolutely loved them. Since it was our first time, our instructor Ania was very professional and made the whole diving experience a memorable one. It's a pity we couldn't complete our certification although Nico & Ania suggested we do. Will definitely go back later this year and complete it with Freedom Divers.
Thanks Ania and Nico for making our honeymoon a memorable one! :)

Wishing you all the luck and success!

PS: The food they served us was to die for :)

Lots of love,
Mayura & Varun

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have done a little over 30 dives & this was the ultimate trip for me. Freedom Divers is leagues above your standard company.

From a fully tailored itinerary to one on one attention, Ania and Nico went the distance to ensure amazing dives. Straight away it was apparent that their top priority is the customer. Anything you need or desire, they'll make it happen. I had 7 dive sites on my bucket list, hoping to see maybe 3 or 4. Incredibly they delivered them all!

The team has an eye for detail underwater and their expertise of the aquatic world is second to none. Absolutely unforgettable time! Can't wait to come back.

Nicolas L, Owner at Freedom Divers Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Rachel,

Thank you so much for these incredibly kind words and sharing your Freedom Divers experience with the world. Customer satisfaction is what we pride ourselves on, and the fact that we were able to leave you with such a great impression will encourage us to continue to deliver and even improve on our exclusive service.
It was an absolute pleasure diving with you and sharing these great dive experiencs together. Hopefully there will be many more to come in the near future.
Thank you so much once again Rachel, we can't wait to have you back!

Nico and the Freedom Divers team

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I had really a great time with Freedom Divers Phuket.
I spend about 12 days on diving day by day. Well organised and conducted courses.
I've attended PASI AOWD, nitrox, deep, navigation courses.

My instructors - Ania and Nico, both very professional and communicative and helpful.
Ania - a real safety freak (in a good meaning) saved my bottom few times, when I completely forgot to monitor my oxygen resources facing underwater paradise.
Nico - a living encyclopedia of underwater skills and knowledge. You can pick whatever plant or creature underwater and Nico will describe it for you with all details. And all about it's parents and grand parents as well. His abilities and knowledge are impressive and massive.

We had 2 or 3 dives a day, in different locations.
I was filling like watching National Geographic or Discovery movies gazing at all marvels creatures they guide me to meet.
And they were looking for me all the time, so I had nothing more to do then relax and enjoy. Just remember to breathe ;-)

One more very important: Underwater photography workshop.
I took underwater photography course with Nico.
It was 4 day diving, taking pictures, discussing them, editing (Aperture or iPhoto).
Four days worth every money for me. I've learned a lot, improving my skills from nothing to satisfying (for me) results. Huge knowledge, great experience, to be used in future dives.
If you don't have camera but want to try – they will supply you with one, no problem.

Dive sites - beautiful, all kind of creatures from 1cm to 3m, fishes, nudi branches, lovely porcupine fishes (my beloved), turtles, sharks (leopard and black tips), whatever you can dream of. And all recognized and described by Ania and Nico.

So - I can highly recommend FDP to anyone who really want to have stress-less great underwater experience. And if you want to learn how to take beautiful underwater pictures - this is the right place to go and learn.

Thank Ania and Nico, I hope we shall dive again.

1  Thank iMarek
Nicolas L, Owner at Freedom Divers Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Dear Marek,

Both Ania and myself are moved by your words of praise. Our dream is, and has always been, to share our knowledge of the underwater world and our passion of scuba diving, marine biology and underwater photography with all whom we have a chance to dive with.

It sounds like we ticked all the right boxes with regards to what you were hoping to experience? That alone will encourage us to continue to offer the same great standard of service you have been so kind about. We will continue to settle for nothing less than the very best for all of our dive clients and "buddies".

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with everyone and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Pearl of the Andaman, Phuket, for more great dive adventures.

Kindest regards,
Nico

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I wanted to try diving in Phuket and was lucky enough to have someone introduce me to Freedom Divers. Glad they did. They were extremely helpful from the get-go offering a nice consultation first where they helped me decide what what be best for me. The charter/dive experience was a total breeze and the instruction was relaxed yet thorough. The staff were personable and professional and I can't thank them enough for helping to make my trip a great one. If you're looking to go diving, I recommend you check out Freedom Divers first.

1  Thank MattC800