“No you should not go here..why ?”
Review of Fatty's

Fatty's
Ranked #8 of 96 Restaurants in Chalong
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2013

cause its too good and i dont wanna wait in the Que if one of the best kept secrets is out, na seriously great cheap European food. my wife had fish it was awesome i had pork steaks, yummy yummy.

1  Thank simon a

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Fatty's is on a main road but blink and you will miss it as it is tucked away.

It felt like being in a typical London greasy spoon cafe but in the tropics. It is open air but covered.

The selection of food is simple such as sausage and mash, chicken cordon bleu etc. The portions are big and it is not expensive compared with other western eateries in the area. It seems to me that it is a place where local ex pats go for a good feed of carbs and grease.

I would go again when I have a hangover and need the stodge cure!

1  Thank Barry H
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I can not quite rate what I had for Sunday lunch as 5* although nice it was roast lamb which I was really looking forward to so booked a table in advance as it does get popular. It was in fact shoulder of lamb which I found my portion was quite fatty with a lot of waste so I was a little disappointed. The vegetables and every thing else was superb. It was good value for money with huge portions. The desserts are also very good .

Reviewed May 7, 2013

i have been eating here for the last 7 years i dont go very much because its on my A list restaurants to go to that means i go there very occasionally because i enjoy it so much to make sure i dont get bored eating there........good food , service by the staff and if there is a problem they fix it no arguments,
enjoy.........

1  Thank simon a
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I ate here very so often, all food come in a VERY big portion and taste good. You can ask to change some side dish on the menu, like most of the time I will have salad not French fires or mash potato. There will be some special which is also good. Last time I had Salmon with spinach...it was awesome!!!