“Very good”

Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in Chalong
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian Pizzeria!!
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I and my girlfriend together with friends have a dinner at there and our expectation for food was surprising very big size in a very good taste... originality check and looking forward to go back there and try more foods

Reviewed May 31, 2014

went with my famliy on a friday nite. the restaurant was almost full but the staff was very friendly. we ordered a big mixed pizza, my two daugthers wanted to see how the pizza was made and they let them see everything and explained it as well. so very defenitely a kidsfriendly place to go. when the pizza arrived we were amazed how big it was and it tasted superb. my girls ate almost the hole thing ;). after we had for dessert the calzone with nuttela and that was very good as well big portion. we will for sure come back.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This is now the only place that we order pizza. Its the best pizza around, made fresh and very light not heavy pizzas at all . The staff are friendly and there is parking out the front. Easy for takeaway or to stay and have a pizza in the restaurant .

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

The best pizza in the area. Allways tasty, fresh, hot. No other place closeby to compare for the expat community. The number of returning customers is a simple indicator of quality :)

1  Thank Piotr P
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I like eat pizza on here this's so good in phuket .... this the best in phuket
I would come here agian