“Excellent”

Phuket Siam Seacanoe
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

What a great day out sight seeing around such a beautiful country,excellent staff & the food was better than some restaurants,definitely recommend

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We wanted to see the James Bond Islands and there are so many tours that we just picked this one at random. They picked us up from the Baan Yuri at the agreed time and it was a bit of a hair-raising drive to the Marina but we survived.
When I saw our vessel against the others I thought yuck, what a scow. But by the end of the day we had done everything promised, had a great time and the crew where a hoot (fun). The canoes where pretty knocked around but when you see how they get treated in the caves, they are not going to stay new for long. We had plenty of time to explore on our own, have a swim and see the amazing geography of the bay.
Lunch was plentiful and very tasty. Plenty of included soft drink plus beer to purchase was ice cold.
James Bond Island was quite busy. I would have liked a bit more time to explore, but we had enough time to take it in and my wife got to do some shopping (again).
The crew entertainment on the way back was brilliant. They cleared the lunch tables and had a break dancing competition on the deck. Everyone loved it.
Watching what the other boats where doing I think we had as good a time (perhaps better as we where not as packed), saw everything they saw and by having a daggy looking ship and canoes probably got it at a fraction of the price. I would not hesitate to go out again with these guys when we are next in Phuket.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We took their Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island tour in the end of March and had a great experience. Pick-up and drop-off service was on time and comfy. The cruise boat was well maintained. Food was plentiful and flavorful. Refreshments were endless and ice-cold. Staff made us feel guided and entertained as friends, not clients. Not a single word about asking for tips. The dance show at the end of the tour was awesome. Everyone on our boat seemed to be having a great time. I highly recommend this company for cruise boat tours. If I go to Phuket again, I'll book a trip thru them with no hesitation.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Did this trip as a family. Got picked up by the worst mini van I have ever seen. Crack almost right across the front window, rips in the seat bottoms and dirty seat back coverings. And no seat belts which concerns me on these roads when with young children. Not impressed by their air conditioned transfer at all. Their boat, when compared to the other boats at the mariner was older looking and so where the canoes. We had assumed a 30 min stop to canoe in a cave would be 30 mins doing so. Incorrect. There is not enough boats and guides for all the passengers so you take turns so only get 10-15 mins. Lunch was good. All the sights are very over crowded such as james bond island which had hundreds of people on it while we were there and there was lots of jostling with other companies canoes (though tourist numbers are not the companies fault - this is just general info). We did get to use the canoes during the swimming time which was really good. Something that did annoy us was that one of the staff did something that really upset our daughter. I think he thought it was a joke but definitely not a joke to a young child. Overall we had an ok day. We paid a discounted rate of about 4500 for a family of four which was a good price and at that you could say it was a budget tour. However the advertised full price would have been over 8000 and it was not worth that. Especially when i compare it to our trip to PhiPhi a few days earlier with a different company. Gave a mark of 3 which reflects the price we paid. If full price then only a 1 or 2.

2  Thank jimjamz