“Run!”

Cuisines: Thai, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Looked good in the ads, and the dining room was beautifully done. I was a little concerned that they wouldn't be able to pull off such a haute western menu, but we'll work a try and the place looked well run.

Nope.

The waitress who seated us took some convincing that a martini doesn't come with either come or orange juice, and a query as to the type of tequila produced a bottle of well-brand rotgut. No choice but that.

After not being able to successfully order drinks, we left. My assessment was that if a martini stumps the band, there's no way they've got a shot with appetizers sporting malossol caviar.

I see the other reviews, and wondered if the thai outdoor area may be better? The western dining room is lost with non-English speaking staff and low end bar products they're not sure how to mix.

Will try again in a month or so, see if they get a clue.

There are newer reviews for Vset

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Been to this restaurant for double date with my friends. It was one of the best meal I had in Phuket so far. The atmosphere is great and Food is amazing. I wanted to go back there on daytime but not really attract with those tour bus. but def go back for a lovely dinner soon. Thumb up !!!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Had a fantastic dinner here with my family and friends many times! This restaurant serves high quality European food and the choice of combining ingredients is so unusual, yet the taste is heaven-like. Moreover there are a lot of wines to choose from, however, the choice of cocktails is very limited and to be precise there are only 3 cocktails to choose from. The dining atmosphere is fantastic, restaurant is decorated in sea theme and tables outside the restaurant are located near tranquil sounds from the fountains.
Though, the food quality is amazing, menu is very small and nothing is being added or changed for months, which makes the restaurant less special when you try everything that is on the menu.
Overall, this restaurant is a must-try for those who want to experience an amazing dining atmosphere and taste gourmet food on Phuket. This place is also great for dates, family dinners and special occasions. So give it a try, you won't regret it! :)

1  Thank miomaria99
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We dined inside where they serve high-end western-style meals and had one of the top 5 meals we've ever had. What a welcome surprise!

It appears most people go to the outside area, which is actually a separate restaurant... and some of the reviews here appear to confuse the different restaurants/sections.

We've lived in India some time now, which may color the review somewhat (fine dining is hard to come by and beef is always suspect where I live). That said, the steak I ate at this small Phuket restaurant was one of the best I've ever had, easily besting many of those I've had in Dallas' renowned steak houses.

We each had the tasting menu, which was a tremendous value. From appetizer to dessert, taste to plating, there isn't a morsel that wasn't prepared to perfection and presented expertly.

Wow! Just Wow!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Having some family friend in visit we decide to bring them for seafood
Been back the food was good , but service really below average usually good not bad...
This time , not care , not clear table , for the bill we receive we expect better , always need to look for someone for order …
Do not stay outdoor on the corner table around 19.00 mosquitos feast and bad smell from sea ...