“Go Deep in Thailand”

The Little Yoga Room
Ranked #3 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Chalong
More attraction details
Owner description: Closing down on sunday 5th February 2017 to relocate. Check website for news and updates.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Those who want the perfect spot to practice must find Becky at The Little Yoga Room, Ao Chalong Phuket, Thailand! Becky is so passionate about yoga and so perceptive about tailoring individual needs that she always opens the gateway to a deep practice. Her open air studio is an extension of her gift filled with calm and zephyrs surround you with every breath you take. Go to Thailand... enjoy your time and explore your practice with Becky!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I started my yoga classes with Becky, when I was 5 months pregnant. I'd tried yoga before, but it wasn't serious. So everything was new to me. We were practicing for 3 times per week during 4 months. I couldn't say in words how it helped me!!!! No back pain, no swollen, no extra weight, nothing! I felt and looked like normal woman just with small tummy:-) Week by week I was becoming stronger and stronger, but Becky didn't let me to relax, in a good way:-) breathing techniques, a lot of exercises for legs ( my favorite one toilet position:-), for pelvic floor, for arms and for a back. I finished my practicing on 37 week. So when the labour day came I was totally prepared. It took me 15 minutes to give birth, without contractions period. So if you're pregnant and thinking about yoga classes, I can tell you, that Becky's the best!

3  Thank Marina_Kozhemiakova
Reviewed July 28, 2012

My wife and I were staying on Katathani beach for our honeymoon. Becky does house-calls for private sessions if you inquire. She arrived on-time and ready to rock. We spent a couple hours with her instruction. She is deeply rooted in improving your approach and is very knowledgeable about her practice. She was able to sense areas of improvement while balancing how hard she pushed us. Becky is an excellent communicator and gave us consistent feedback. If I lived in Phuket (not NYC) I would visit her with regularity. If I was going to Phuket, there is no question I would practice with Becky.

2  Thank knak
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I really wanted to do some yoga while I was in Thailand, and I'm so glad that I found this place! Becky was super nice and made the experience very enjoyable. Being that I was extremely out of shape at the time and not very flexible, she went at my pace and didn't push me too far. I ended up being the only person in the class, and was very grateful for the one-on-one instruction. She is a great teacher, and very knowledgable about what she does. If your in the Chalong area and want an awesome yoga experience, definitely take a class with Becky in the Little Yoga Room!

2  Thank Sachiko25
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Arranged for a private session at the villa we were staying at, Becky rocked up with all the mats and was all ready to start teaching it was commendable. Not only did she travel on a scooter for half and hour but she came with a smile, and the lesson was well paced catering to both the beginners in the group and people who'd tried Yoga before.

Great service, and guidance made the lesson such a memorable experience.