“Lovely instructors - amazing experience”
Review of We Freedive

We Freedive
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Sarah Whitcher and Richard Wonka, Freedivers, Instructors, Judges and founders of We Freedive. We Freedive is about giving freedivers Quality Freediving Education in a safe, productive and enjoyable environment. As the only AIDA, Apnea International and PADI Freediver Instructor Training Centre world wide, we place a high value in the quality of our instructor development training and courses. We Freedive freediving courses and training for the absolute beginner all the way to a full-time professional level. Individual training packages to suit your personal requirements are possible. We Freedive (Thailand) is based in Phuket, Thailand. Outside of Thailand, we run courses in Malaysia, Indonesia and throughout South East Asia. - If you are planning a training camp, let us know and we can train at your favourite site!
North Shields, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lovely instructors - amazing experience”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

My husband and I did our Apnea level 2 with Richard and Sarah. I was new to the whole idea of freediving but as a diver I was using my air up too fast and had been told this could help. Sarah was very thorough in the classroom, answering all my questions and encouraging me. In the pool I was amazed that by the end of the session I could hold my breath for 2 minutes 15 seconds. On the way to the dive spot in the sea Richard talked more about the techniques and we did yoga exercises to stretch and relax. Once in the water we had a great time practising our free dives and learning how to be a good buddy whilst Richard gave us guidance on how to improve after each dive. It is an incredible experience learning how to be comfortable underwater without all the scuba equipment. Thank you Sarah and Richard for a wonderful time.

Visited September 2010