All reviews stayed here laundry service rooms are spacious and clean fantastic hotel muay thai air con min walk place to stay within walking distance nice pool living room other places thai food ann dragon soi gyms
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend and I chose this hotel because it is so close to Tiger Mauy Thai gym. And it was so convenient! The gym is maybe a 3 minute walk, and there’s always other fighters and athletes walking up and down the streets on their way to their sessions. Great little community atmosphere! And lots of food within walking distance.

The hotel itself is stunning and tranquil, which is refreshing since we were staying to train. There’s a security guard and locked gate which makes the hotel compound feel even more secure, although I never once felt unsafe in Phuket.

The pool area is beautiful. The rooms are spacious and clean. The bed is comfortable but the pillows are maybe the most comfortable I’ve slept on yet this trip.

I highly, highly recommend staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019

I just returned from a 9 night stay at Soi Taied. It is my third visit to the street and have previously stayed at the neighboring, well known “Cocoville” and “Princess Pool Villa.” Out of the 3, Signature is hands down the best and I will be sure to stay here again in my next visit.

Cocoville feels more run down and the rooms feel darker compared to Signature. Upon check in, there was a massive cockroach in the room and the water pressure here was pretty bad. Princess Pool Villa was OK, but it doesn’t feel as cosy as Signature and it’s much smaller/basic. Also, the walls were very thin (my neighbor’s alarm would wake me up) and there was blaring music from the bar next door on many nights.

Signature felt most like a ‘resort’ and the most quiet and relaxing. I liked that most of the guests there seemed to feel the same about appreciating that environment. The villa I was assigned (Orange 001) was clean and spacious; water pressure was great. Upon arrival, the A/C in the living room wasn’t working well, so they called a technician to come and fix it. Although it was out of order for 2 days, they provided me with a fan and 3 breakfast coupons. It was manageable as the one in the bedroom worked fine.

The staff are all great – Front Desk, Housekeeping, and even the Security Guard who sits outside once the reception desk closes. There was one gecko stuck inside the villa (I hate any critters in my room), and everyone was very helpful in trying to get it out. I was a solo traveler and felt safe the entire stay. The restaurant is decent (could be a little faster)… and wifi in the villa was very good; bed is comfortable and I slept well.

Overall, I was very satisfied with my stay here and have no hesitation to recommend it to others visiting Soi Taied.

Room tip: Villas by the pool are great
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel after it was recommended to us by friends, while we did some classes at the local Muay Thai gyms. It was very convenient, very comfortable and spacious and we loved having access to the pool to relax.

Staff were friendly, although the hotel didn’t have any helpful maps of the area, which are usually useful.

Cheap scooter rental for sightseeing and a walkable distance to all the gyms and local cafes in the street.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

I absolutely love staying here. It has been my third visit and I will come back again. Beautiful rooms, great pool, clean, super location for gyms, and the staff are so kind. They even gave us all little presents on Christmas Day. I’ll be back for my fourth stay soon. Best hotel on the Soi.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

Our second time staying and can’t fault the quality or service. Friendly staff, and relaxing atmosphere. Perfect if you just want to get away from the hustle and bustle or train at the gyms nearby. They also organised a moped for us which has been great for exploring the island.

Date of stay: December 2018