All reviewslaundry serviceother hotelsnice pool areaperfect locationair conthe ground floorspacious roommin walkmuay thai gymsdvd playerother placesthe main roadanndragonunitsoitiger
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

I loved this place. I stayed with my husband and our 9 year old son in a villa.
The hotel is clean and the staff are absolutely fantastic.
Free coffee, water and pool towels. Reception have DVDs you can borrow which is good if you have kids. There are some nice chilled shaded sofa bed areas perfect for reading. The pool is lovely and ideal for families. They also have a very good value restaurant on site and will bring you food and drink poolside. I didn’t see any other hotel that looked better than this one during our week stay here. It’s literally 2 min walk from Tiger Muay Thai/ Top Team etc. Loads of great restaurants on the strip. Highly recommend Thai Thai best thai food in my month long stay in Thailand and Koko hut great post training food.
Highly recommend Signature great value. I’ll defo be back. Thanks for a great week
One last thing to note if it’s booked up search it on air bnb I found the booking through that site.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2018

I was hesitant booking Signature because I have stayed at Cocoville before and thought it would be hard to beat. I was very wrong! It beats Cocoville by far! And you're still pretty much directly next to it if you want to get their breakfast.

I had a huge room with separate living and bed space. Everything was very clean and very well maintained. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful, their laundry service is also efficient and cheap. The premises are generally very quiet, but my room had Dragon Muay Thai at the back, where on some days they started training very early morning with very loud music. Generally keeping the bath and bed room door closed kept most of the noise out, but it can be annoying if you're a light sleeper.

The pool was fantastic and had enough beds/space to always have a spot. It's also pretty much in the smack middle of the street so everything (Unit 27, Titan, etc...) are all within walking distance.

I haven't tried any of their food so I can't comment on that, but overall I cannot do anything other than recommend this place and I will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Get a room that's not doesn't face Dragon Muay Thai
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Mischa M
Reviewed June 28, 2018

Stayed here for a month. Previously stayed at Cocoville and Coco retreat. Room was clean. Bigger than Cocoville. Very spacious. Separate Lounge and bedroom was very handy. One day my AC started leaking and staff repaired it within 5 mins! Great service. Will be back again

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed June 23, 2018

First trip to Thailand and was very impressed with this hotel. Staff were amazing and the rooms were clean. Stayed here for entire month and even looked around at other hotels in the area which didn't come close to this place. If you are visiting Thailand and are in the area I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This is my 4th stay in Signature Phuket Resort. I was impressed by all friendly staffs.
Everything in hotel are true with photographs.The room is very clean & comfartable.
I will definately stay here agian!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple