“Worse experience ever!”
Review of Tarn Tara Spa

Tarn Tara Spa
Ranked #7 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Chalong
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I saw so many positive comment about this spa and I decided to have a try. I have booked two packages 5 days in advance via email. It's good that they provided free transfer. However, when me and my mum arrived there, they said the Steam room & Jacuzzi is fully packed! And asked us to wait. We had been waiting for like 20min, and there were many mosquitos and geckoes around. The environment is totally horrible. And after the Jacuzzi section, we waited for another 15min for the body scrub. In a 3.5hr package spa, I think 1hr was used at waiting! The place and facility are old and worn. The staff are not professional at all. They kept on talking to each other when they were doing massage for me and my mum. There are a lot more spa out there in Phuket, I strongly recommend you guys to check a few more before trying this dreadful spa.

1  Thank Tivoni

Reviewed June 30, 2013

One of my things to do during my visit to Phuket was to try out Thai Massage. The tour arranged us to this place on our last day. Tarn Tara is located far from the crowded areas of Phuket, which helps build its calming ambience.

2  Thank fajaradiartha
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We have been there not just once. Free transfer from the hotel. Always offers a package spa, but it's not worst trying. Good massage, but (as usual) deepens upon a specialist. Other thing like face treatment, scrub is so so. The place seems to be a bit old and need a renovation.

2  Thank Vera Z
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Five of us booked the spa package though an online tavel agency. The price was about 20% lower than the price listed on the official website. Although the staffs do not really speak English, they always welcome you with smile.

The place was great and clean. The saunar and jaccuzi are great too. I enjoyed the flower milk bath in the spa package, which is really luxurious. I hoped I could have more time to have another time spa here.

4  Thank Hydro R