“Oh dear!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Perth, Australia
“Oh dear!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

Maybe it is unfair to judge a restaurant on one dish. The place was quite nice inside in a sort of Thai style and the staff were attentive but... Sorry Kitchen Plus, I can only say how it was for me. The truth is, I found the white snapper here was really awful. The fish was small, cooked to death, dry and tasteless and came with nothing. Had I been alone, I would have sent it straight back to the kitchen that murdered it and left hungry. Maybe I was just unlucky with that dish, the person I was with had no complaints.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank 1000000Rosscoe

Владивосток
“Good restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

Nice food, nice staff! We spent there all evenings to have some meal, so very nice, pleasure and good place, recommend!

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Webdesign S
Phuket, Thailand
“Kitchen Plus user's review”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

Went again last night, Tried a Chicken with rose mary leaf, Spicy chicken grilled salad and Prawn cake. And Strawberry cheese cake for dessert. I have also ordered Blend strawberry with yogurt - I must say that it was actually pretty good! These foods was about $20-$25 (THB 600-800) it was worth the $$$ (THB)

• Visited July 2011
phuket
“Good food , Reasonable price, Trendy place to spend time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2011

i am Thai person i want to share my experience , it is a real Thai taste
when i see in front of this restaurant i think it maybe like a Foreign taste which i don't like
because it too light taste for me ,but when i try food here , it very good real thai taste
They can make very good taste for me , and my friend form Malaysia she come with me
and she order her food not to spicy and they did it very well , Service it quite ok not to formal
they service like family , and music is very nice is a bossa song all the time during we have dinner , and when we check a bill is very reasonable price if we compare food and service ,decoration is quite very good for me Next time when i come to Villa market i will visit them again

• Visited June 2011
Sanibel Island, Florida
“Excellent value, too many choices, fruit smoothies to die for!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2011

I had passed this place many times on my way to a cute coffee shop near this restaurant. It is located in a very upscale shopping mall. Right across from the lovely, organic supermarket that caters to ex pats and tourists. It really did not look like anything that I would be interested in but when I saw their menu located outdoors, I thought I would give it a shot. I already had fave places in Chalong/Rawai and thought this might just be average to good. I was wrong. Their beverage menu was huge, in a thick binder and I could not believe the selection of fresh fruit smoothies, drinks, coffees, teas and alcohol if you so desire. Their selection of food was incredible. Western and Asian dishes and too many to count. The ambience was trendy, cool, contemporary and relaxed. It was midafternoon, when I eat my one main meal of the day...so there was no one there. Maybe a couple of expats sitting at the outside tables. I ordered one of their set meals which consisted of a VERY spicy soup that had shrimp, veggies and spinach, a small Thai omelette, small grilled fish and a nice serving of jasmine rice. Also, a very fresh and delicious papaya smoothie with no additives or sugar. The price for this? About $6.50 US. The soup was a little too spicy for me but I picked out the shrimps and veggies. The fish was grilled or flash fried without coating. Exactly the way that I like it. They only take cash which surprised me for such a trendy place in an ex pat shopping center. I had the cash and it was no problem. The best part? The wonderful CD of Michael Jackson songs sung by a female in english; to a Bossa Nova score. Loving music as much as I do, I had the gals show me the CD which they happily did. I cannot wait to get it. Overall, a splendid experience and great food at very reasonable prices. A great place for business or family meals. I would go back in a heartbeat......

• Visited June 2011