“Loved Phi Phi Island”

Phuket Snorkeling by Offspray Leisure
Ranked #1 of 51 Tours in Chalong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer quality Snorkeling and Sightseeing speed boat tours in small groups to the Phi Phi Islands and beyond. Speed boat charters to the surrounding Islands of Phuket are also our specialty and have been operating these tours for over 12 years with an exemplary safety track record. (Our speed boats depart from Phuket) Offspray Leisure provides a personalized service for the discerning visitor to Phuket and are recommended by the Lonely Planet Guide to Thailand , Thai Airways International & the Rough Guide Book series among other recommendations and awards for our high levels of service. Our philosophy is: quality destinations, quality crew, quality service and value for money. Whether it be a snorkeling day trip to the Phi Phi Islands, a private charter, a diving day trip or learning to dive, Offspray Leisure will provide you with a premium experience.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 2, 2012

A great day overall, very knowledgable and helpful staff.
Phi Phi is a great place to visit, brilliant above and below the surface!! I think that if snorkelling isnt your thing, then you will not get out of this day all of what is has to offer.
I am so grateful to Giles and his crew for their help with my food allergy. I definitely didnt go hungry, and it was great to be treated as a person with a reasonable request, as opposed to being treated like an annoyance out to make things difficult. That was a big relief!!
My dad was concerned as he suffers from sea sickness, but he had absolutely no problem.

GilesOffspray, Owner at Phuket Snorkeling by Offspray Leisure, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Hi Michelle ,

Thanks for the positive feedback about the trip you were on . Glad you liked the food at lunch time . We try to accommodate all our Guests requests wherever possible so having a food allergy was no problem for us to organize something different for you .

All the best

There are newer reviews for Phuket Snorkeling by Offspray Leisure

Reviewed November 28, 2012

We had a great family outing with Offspray. Family of 5 ( kids- 9,7, 3 1/2 ) . Our guide Eric was great super friendly and very knowledgeable. He was great with our kids as well. We got picked up by a van arranged by Offspray & then made the drive to the marina. We met up with Eric and headed out toward Phi Phi. The one thing to be aware of is that in the morning heading out to Phi Phi - it can be very , very bumpy and it takes an hour and a bit to get out there in those waves. Our kids did not love this - but managed. Its fine for an adult. Once we got out there the sea was calm and crystal blue. We all went snorkleling and saw a vibrant array of fish. All 3 of my kids loved it. ( I should note that all of my kids are awesome swimmers for their age- even the 3 year old- but they still wore life jackets to help them snorkel)
We then moved to another site where the kids an my wife went snorkelling again , while Eric and I went scuba diving. The dive was solid , saw a banded sea snake!
We then went for lunch on a secluded beach with a amzing view. The spread of food was really, really good. We then headed out and we all did another round snorkelling , then Eric and I headed out for our second dive ( we went for a drift dive in hopes to see sharks but no luck- but did see a moray eel, shrimps and a lion fish) While we were diving my wife and kids saw 4 sea turtles !!! We then headed back to the marina as the sun was coming down- gorgeous!
The van then picked us up and dropped as at our hotel. We had a wonderful day.

PS one thing to keep in mine if you are up North near the Marriott the marina is about a 70 minute drive. Oh yeah and one more thing - bring your own towels & plenty of sunscreen.

Hi Boomerusa ,

Thanks for the detailed review . Sounds like you all had a great time on the boat with Eric and co . We look forward to having you and your family aboard again in the future . Maybe you will give us a 5 out of 5 for your next trip !

A note to readers : We mention in all our confirmation emails and also during phone bookings that things to bring on the trip are as follows : Swim wear , Sun glasses , Sun tan lotion , a hat or a cap , a beach or Hotel towel , camera .

Kind Regards

Giles

Reviewed November 28, 2012

We never got the chance to take our trip to Phi Phi Island due to sickness, but I wanted to say something about what transpired during our communications with Offspray. I was referred to Offspray by Phuket's number one rated boat tour here on Tripadvisor. I was calling with only a few days notice but they were able to fit us in. The day before the tour I called Charlies at Offspray and informed him that my fiance was sick and rather than take a chance that she would be OK by the next day, that we were canceling our tour. He said it was understandable and not to worry. The next afternoon I received a call from Charlies asking if my fiance was felling better and informing us that there was another tour later in the week if we were available. Unfortunately we were due to leave before then. I wanted to leave this review to thank Charlies and Offspray for their consideration and understanding. It's clear that they are a company that sees customers as more than just dollar signs.

Hi Mabuti ,

Very good of you to write a review . I'm sorry that your wife fell ill whilst on holiday in Phuket , that's just really rough luck . I hope she managed to enjoy her holiday for the most part and I hope we will have the opportunity of having you both aboard some time in the future .

Kind Regards

Giles

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had been recommended Offspray by a friend at home and got in touch with them on the internet. Giles initially had no snorkelling tours available but put one together because of interest from others - needless to say we were wrapped and throughly enjoyed the day out with Eric and the team.
These are the reasons why we felt we had taken the best tour to Phi Phi on the market;
- Fast boat (there before most of the others arrive!)
- Hilarious Guide (Eric)
- Small group (7 of us - plenty of room for us to move freely around the boat)
- Yummy lunch on secluded beach
- Good snorkelling gear
- Freedom to move away from the crowds
Basically that was the ultimate day out in the water for us, next time we plan to do James Bond Islands - see you the Eric & Giles!

Hi Kyhala , It was a pleasure to have you both on the boat . Looking forward to taking you out on the boat next time you are in Phuket . Glad you both had such a great time .

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Started out a bit rocky with rain and more rain in the morning - but cleared up after about an hour. Warning that the boat is entirely open air. The main cabin is covered but its not a cabin per se, its covered by a canvas. There really is no place on the boat for protection from the rain. That being said, we had windbreakers with us - so the hour or so of rain was tolerable.

Unlike others who have written reviews, we did a private charter with Offspray. Really recommend this as the way to go. We visited several small islands and beaches near Phi Phi. When we would get there, we would see the larger boats packed with people. As we sat on the beach eating a picnic lunch - set up for us on tables with a nice beach mat to spread out - we saw the others line up for their small styrofoam containers for their lunch. The other boats were at some of the same beaches we went to. When it was time to go, the guide would blow a whistle and everyone would line up. Very different experience for us as we went where we wanted and stayed as long (or short) as we liked.

Eric was our guide. He was from France. There was a Thai captain and mate. All were very friendly. Went out of their way to make sure we had all we needed and were happy with the day.

We didn't care to snorkel so they changed the itinerary as we liked. We did alot of cruising ear the islands around Phi Phi. Took us to a small sandbar where we could take pictures and walk around. Saw the standard sights as well (beach where "Beach" was filmed, etc).

Really recommend this company.

GilesOffspray, Owner at Phuket Snorkeling by Offspray Leisure, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Hi Jeff & Rob ,

Thanks for choosing Offspray for your Charter to the Phi Phi Islands . It was nice to meet you both and I'm glad the trip met your expectations . I can't believe the big tour companies have had to resort to using whistles to herd around their crowds of Tourists : ( Private charters are definitely the way to go but for our Guests who can't afford a private charter we bend over backwards to try and give them a similar experience .

I hope we will see you guys aboard Offspray in the future .

All the best