“AWESOME, FUN & YUMMY!!”
Review of Wahoo

Wahoo
More attraction details
Owner description: Wahoo Phuket Yacht Charters - A yachting experience with friends. We offer private yacht cruises and game fishing tours to local islands, away from the mass tour groups enabling a unique secluded day whilst our friendly on board service to we do all they can to make it a truly memorable experience.
Reviewed May 11, 2011

My husband and I had such a wonderful time on the boat, staff were friendly but still gave us enough privacy. Managed to catch afew tunas and it was a such a fun experience (even though all I did was reel the fish in!) Had the best lunch with half of the food cooked on the boat, prawn cakes were divine! Thanks for a lovely experience and we would definitely recommend this to any of our friends and family.

1  Thank Joyful1226

Reviewed April 26, 2011

Awesome staff, beautiful boat, great food and amazing locations! Whether it be swimming, sun bathing, snorkelling or fishing, I definately would recommend it to anyone wanting a guaranteed great day out in Phuket!

Reviewed April 7, 2011

I have been using Wahoo for 3 years and always get great service. I travel to Phuket 4-6 times a year and use the boats 1-3 days on each trip. Have also had overnight trips and slept on the boats. Very cool experience.

Reviewed April 2, 2011

I went on a fishing excursion although I'm not a very good fisherman, and apart from enjoying the fantatstic scenery and company, I managed to catch two fairly bit Tuna, which was washed, carved up and served up Sushi style with some very chilled dry white wine, brilliant!! I have been on a few luxury yachts, but the service and relaxed atmosphere created by the Wahoo team, take first place in my book.

Mark Cameron

1  Thank ma4u66
Reviewed April 1, 2011

I went to Racha island last month with splender it's perfect trip for me on the nice yatch, cool air-condition in cabin, fresh su-shi, exciting with fishing game and crews very heplful. I never forgot it and I'ld back again.

2  Thank Dhechasetri