This is a place I have been to over and over and over again. I guess when you're in Thailand you will have to "risk" getting stuff and stomache problems, but this time three of us went there and had the bad luck of getting a parasite in our food.
The parasite comes from not cleaning the veggies well enough and although I expect to catch this if I eat at a corner from a local, I did not expect this at a high end restaurant.
Because we all reacted at the same time and we all had do get medical help and we all had eaten on separate places before we met up, we knew that this is where we all could traced the problem to.
I've been back home for two weeks and sick as a dog since. I am now on antibiotics and No matter how much I've love coming here, I know that I will never return.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.