Review Highlights
Dream Come True

I booked the PADI Seahorse Specialty certification course through Kiwidivers. The booking process... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2019
staceycO3068XB
via mobile
Fantastic dive company

Reviewed October 14, 2018
cbphs
Chicago, Illinois

All reviews kevin black underwater photography phi phi king cruiser padi open water course his passion racha noi day trip highly recommend this company vincent moy skills instructor equipment knowledge shop thailand
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Just returned from a dive trip to Thailand and i'm so glad this place is there. From the moment i stepped in the door to the time i left i was made to feel so welcome. Excellent staff and service. I would highly recommend this dive company above anyone else.

Date of experience: September 2018
Kevin B, General Manager at Kiwidiver Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

We were in Khao Lak to dive but the islands were closed (low season) so Irene kindly proposed us to organise a day trip to Phuket. The local Sea Bees were really great and Maren took very well care of us - we enjoyed a 5 star service : we only had to prepare our equipment and dive !!! Although the weather was a little bit clowdy in the morning the 2 dives were very interesting. Many thanks to the Sea Bees team for this great day.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Tec 40/45/50 with Kev at Kiwidiver. Kevin is the real deal, vastly capable technical diver and teacher. Top bloke and a professional, friendly service. I've taken my knowledge along with me and found it greatly beneficial. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Benjamin L
Reviewed April 15, 2018

My wife and did the Phi Phi island dive. We completed three dives. From beginning to end the process of diving was flawless. First we were fit for equipment, which was all well organised and in great shape. The day of diving we were picked up at our hotel and taken to the boat. The boat was a great experience with coffee, food, and friendly staff. The dive instructor Febian was knowledgable and great to be around. The dive sites were fantastic and we ran into zero through the day trip. Would highly recommend this company if you are doing any sort of diving while you are in Phuket.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Me, my partner and his mum went on a trip out to Phi Phi with this divecenter. My partner went diving with Kevin while I got to snorkle together with a smaller group. My mother in law stayed on the boat to get some sun.

Kevin is very friendly and service minded and they offered us some coffee or water while making our booking. The shop is very clean and an even bigger plus is the AC!

Like many other diving companies they rent a space on a boat together with other diving shops which makes it very crowded and it feels a bit like a big industry.

Even though it was very crowded Kevin was very good at making us, especially my partner, feel welcome and briefed him about the different dives.

I would definately use Kiwidiver again if I were to return to Karon!

Date of experience: March 2018