Review Highlights
Dream Come True

I booked the PADI Seahorse Specialty certification course through Kiwidivers. The booking process... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2019
staceycO3068XB
via mobile
Great organisation, great people

Reviewed September 4, 2018
Guy M
via mobile

All reviews kevin black underwater photography phi phi king cruiser padi open water course his passion racha noi day trip highly recommend this company vincent moy skills instructor equipment knowledge shop thailand
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

We were in Khao Lak to dive but the islands were closed (low season) so Irene kindly proposed us to organise a day trip to Phuket. The local Sea Bees were really great and Maren took very well care of us - we enjoyed a 5 star service : we only had to prepare our equipment and dive !!! Although the weather was a little bit clowdy in the morning the 2 dives were very interesting. Many thanks to the Sea Bees team for this great day.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Tec 40/45/50 with Kev at Kiwidiver. Kevin is the real deal, vastly capable technical diver and teacher. Top bloke and a professional, friendly service. I've taken my knowledge along with me and found it greatly beneficial. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Benjamin L
Reviewed April 15, 2018

My wife and did the Phi Phi island dive. We completed three dives. From beginning to end the process of diving was flawless. First we were fit for equipment, which was all well organised and in great shape. The day of diving we were picked up at our hotel and taken to the boat. The boat was a great experience with coffee, food, and friendly staff. The dive instructor Febian was knowledgable and great to be around. The dive sites were fantastic and we ran into zero through the day trip. Would highly recommend this company if you are doing any sort of diving while you are in Phuket.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Me, my partner and his mum went on a trip out to Phi Phi with this divecenter. My partner went diving with Kevin while I got to snorkle together with a smaller group. My mother in law stayed on the boat to get some sun.

Kevin is very friendly and service minded and they offered us some coffee or water while making our booking. The shop is very clean and an even bigger plus is the AC!

Like many other diving companies they rent a space on a boat together with other diving shops which makes it very crowded and it feels a bit like a big industry.

Even though it was very crowded Kevin was very good at making us, especially my partner, feel welcome and briefed him about the different dives.

I would definately use Kiwidiver again if I were to return to Karon!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 14, 2018

My friend and I decided to take diving lessons during our holiday in Thailand last week and we had the most amazing time doing a PADI Open Water course. Our instructor was great and took care of us the whole time, making us feel comfortable with all the equipment, helping us get in and out of the water and being very patient while we did all the exercises. For the course we went to practice in the pool and at the beach and on the third day we went to Racha Noi island with the dive boat. You should know that all the beginner courses are done at the dive spots of the Racha Noi and Racha Yai islands because the conditions are easy and there is no current in the bays. There are nice and shallow spots with good visibility, which really lets you get comfortable being underwater.
We really wanted to see the Phi Phi islands, but since they are a protected marine park, beginners are not allowed to dive there so that they do not damage the corals. Once you are certified however, you can book the trip and this is what we did. The boat ride there is around 3 hours from Phuket, but it is very enjoyable, as there are big sun decks where you can soak up the sun. The diving was beautiful - we saw a shark, Nemo fish and many colourful corals.
The dive center is very professional and quite big. They have a retail store in case you want to get your own mask or snorkel. Also a separate equipment room, 2 classrooms and showers.
We can olny recommend the school and will come back to go to the other dive sites next time we're in Phuket.

Date of experience: February 2018