“Brilliant!”

Kiwidiver Dive Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI is the largest diver training organization in the world and not just anybody can become a PADI 5 Star Dive Center. Kiwidiver is all about quality. We believe in offering our family of customers the finest dive gear, training and experience available. From Recreational diving to Technical diving and from Beginner to Professional Kiwidiver has something for everyone. Come and experience for yourself why so many of our customers come diving with us time and time again. Credit cards now welcomeLearn to dive in Phuket, Thailand with private dive guides and personal scuba trainers.. Regardless if you are a new diver or an experienced one, you can always rely upon Kiwidiver to provide top quality training, dive gear and service. Kiwidiver not only do all the usual diver training we specialize in PADI Specialty courses with over 30 different PADI Specialties available including all the latest PADI courses, PADI Sidemount Diver, PADI Rebreather Diver & PADI Self reliant Diver.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Had some fantastic dives with Vincent, he really new the dive sites well. We had our 11yr old daughter with us and she is jnr open water, kiwi divers were able to tailor the dives so we could all enjoy them and sort deeper dives for us when our daughter was safe on the boat. I would recommend KiwiDivers to anyone, and we will be returning.

There are newer reviews for Kiwidiver Dive Centre

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Its my third trip to Kiwi Diver and as ever both the Kevin and Vincent are the best PADI Instructors I had the pleasure to dive with. My name is Darren, I am on Scubaearth and PADI Member number is 298100, anyone please feel free to message me for any reference and further information.

1  Thank Darren N
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Really awesome experience! Kiwidiver is very professional and on the ball.
Vincent Moy was my AOW instructor, Vincent is a great guy and very passionate about diving. He really made sure we got the most out of every dive. He kindly lent me his personal underwater camera to take some pics, but most importantly he is a very thorough instructor and i really feel confidant in my ability to dive!
Thanks again

2  Thank Graeme S
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I did my Rescue Diver Course with Vincent Moy. Absolutely fantastic! Very patient, very professional and I only can reccomend Kiwidiver Centre with its great services. Everybody there was very friendly and helpfull :-) Want to come back!!!

1  Thank Katarina M
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Did our AOW with Kiwidiver based on friends' recommendations. Had Vincent Moy(friends' recommended as well) as our instructor. Vincent was very professional and helpful which made the diving safe and pleasant.

He was extremely kind as well! Vincent went the extra mile to lend us his personal camera to try underwater photography. It was really bighearted of Vincent to trust us with his own camera even though we had no experience with an underwater camera. He also kindly took lots of videos and pictures of us underwater. 5/5 service quality from Vincent!

1  Thank AlvinBKng