“Unforgettable dive trip”

Kiwidiver Dive Centre
Ranked #6 of 54 Tours in Chalong
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI is the largest diver training organization in the world and not just anybody can become a PADI 5 Star Dive Center. Kiwidiver is all about quality. We believe in offering our family of customers the finest dive gear, training and experience available. From Recreational diving to Technical diving and from Beginner to Professional Kiwidiver has something for everyone. Come and experience for yourself why so many of our customers come diving with us time and time again. Credit cards now welcome Learn to dive in Phuket, Thailand with private dive guides and personal scuba trainers.. Regardless if you are a new diver or an experienced one, you can always rely upon Kiwidiver to provide top quality training, dive gear and service. Kiwidiver not only do all the usual diver training we specialize in PADI Specialty courses with over 30 different PADI Specialties available including all the latest PADI courses, PADI Sidemount Diver, PADI Rebreather Diver & PADI Self reliant Diver.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 4, 2013

It was my 1st time in Phuket with a couple of friends and had heard really great reviews about Kiwidiver. I am so glad we went with my friend's recommendation.
Their service was excellent - picking us up promptly everyday from our hotel in Karon and dropping us right at the door step in the evening.
Had my 1st ever beach dive with Matt - great guy who is so passionate about diving. Was really fun to dive with him. Boat dives for the next 2 days was with Vincent - definitely wish to go diving with him again. It was such a pleasant and relaxing trip with him watching out for us, and pointing out the amazing sea creatures.
Lastly, thanks to Kevin's recommendation, we had an awesome seafood dinner off the beaten tracks.
We will be back!

in 85 reviews
"knowledge"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I recently did two day beach dives at Kata and Ao Sane with Vincent. It was the best ever beach dives in my three years of diving experience. Vincent was patiently looking through every crevice and spots and found tonnes of wonderful creatures. And after the dives, I got back my love for the sea which I had not seen in the past year. Of course, not forgetting my instructor Kevin who has been very kind in chauffeuring me from Patong to Chalong. To those who are seeking a dive centre with passion, Kiwidiver is the place to go!

2  Thank mdm_green
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Having had such a great experience completing my open water and advanced course with Kevin last year, I went back to Kiwidiver to do a leisure dive with a couple of friends.

We did a shore dive from Kata beach with Matt on the first day, which was really fun. Despite not having the best visibility, we still saw plenty of puffers, lionfish, crabs, and a stonefish. The next 2 days, we had Vincent with us for our boat dives. I must say I was really impressed with his professionalism. He sorted out our dive gear and helped us set them up such that we didn't have to worry about anything at all. Diving at Phi Phi was amazing. Thanks to Vincent, we managed to swim alongside a turtle and saw plenty of blacktips and cuttlefish.

Thanks to everyone at Kiwidiver for making this trip such an enjoyable one! Will definitely be back soon!

1  Thank Cheng Boon N
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We went diving with Kiwidiver in 2010 and enjoyed immensely. We're hopefully headed back there next year for some more!

Cheers!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have just returned from my second visit to Phuket where i once again went diving with Kiwidiver, returning after such a fantastic experience the first time. I didnt think it could get better but it did. Not only the same great happy faces greeting me all the way to the professionalism shown by the members of staff. A real credit to Kiwidiver.
I did my sidemount course there with Kevin and can recommend this company to anyone no matter what experience level as they cater for all.
I'm now planning my next trip back where i will be undertaking the Padi Rebreather course on the latest posieden equipment as Kevin is probably the best instructor in Phuket.

1  Thank Carl32uk