Tripadvisor
Chalong
Review Highlights
Perfect Tai massage

I like this place very much. There are very nice service, best professionals, comfortable... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
M9808KS_
via mobile
Thai Maddage

I regularly order thai massage and it’s perfect. I especially like You can ask to make it easier or... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
_B5969EU
via mobile

All reviews thai massage experienced staff foot massage therapist phuket
Selected filters
Reviewed December 23, 2019

This place is the best place to go to if you want to relax. Great, great customer service. Good ambiance.

Reviewed December 14, 2019 via mobile

Fair price (300 Baht per hour) for foot massage. Nice and clean place with superb massage skills. Highly recommended :)

Reviewed December 10, 2019

The stuff was Friendly and the massage itself was great! Recommend to visit. I love the atmosphere and music in the salon, it’s relaxing and beautiful.

Reviewed December 6, 2019 via mobile

Best massage in Phuket. Everyone of us enjoyed the massage so much, we will definitely come again the next time we are in phuket.

Reviewed November 28, 2019

This was the most professional, sanitary and relaxing spa I have been to. I’m just a visitor but my friends who live here suggested the location and I’m so pleased I’m planning another massage before my flight home. Go there you will be happy.

Date of experience: November 2019