“The best Khao ob saparot”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Anchor Inn

Anchor Inn
Ranked #13 of 87 Restaurants in Chalong
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Relaxed easy dining in quaint and comfortable atmosphere
Phuket
“The best Khao ob saparot”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

The best Khao Ob Saparot on Phuket you can try here. Spaghetti is also well made, but not a Greek salad ( delete it from the menu, if you cannot do it properly) ;)

Visited March 2014

• Thai first
corringham
“Good food, some of the worst servers in the world”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

We live near Anchor Inn and visit many times. The food is very good, but most of the waitresses are so bad. Honestly, they are the rudest people that I've ever met. They pretty much throw the menus at you, stand there trying to show you how much they are not enjoying serving you with their long faces, talk about you to the other staff and snatch the bill from you with no thanks.
The lady boy is the worst. He really wants you to know that he is in a bad mood. We mainly go there for takeaway now, but even then its a pretty bad experience.
I'm even supprised myself that I go back there. They should keep the kitchen staff and not the waitresses.

Visited March 2014
Jyvaskyla, Finland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, really bad service”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We have been here 3 times and every time food is very good but the service.........
Its impossible to have smile or even response from staff.
If you want check prepare to wait it 15 minutes or just go to counter and pay there.
Worst service I have ever had in my life!
not the cheapest place but thai food is around 100-250tbh

• Visited February 2014
Bath, United Kingdom
“Anchor Inn Feb 2014”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Always a must eat place when in Chalong. Service on the whole is really good with the occasional grumpy waitress but the food makes up for that. The variety of cuisines is first rate and always a pleasure to go back again. My 4th year of visiting this beautiful part of the country and always recommend it to new visitors to Chalong.

• Visited February 2014
Phuket, Thailand
“Good food, worst service ever!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I was recommended the Anchor Inn as it close to where I live and I was told they do great affordable food. I was even pre warned about the staff but I have lived in Phuket for 5 years and quite honestly I have never been met with more sour faced and miserable staff in all my life. I have to say my food was good, no great but perfectly fine but if you want to know if I would ever return, then my answer on the basis of the service would be "NO" there are plenty of places I can get good food and a smile and this is not one of them!

• Visited November 2013