“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”
Review of Cocoville Phuket

Cocoville Phuket
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I stayed at Cocovilla last year for a month in December. I had a great time and the service and friendliness of the staff was impeccable. I'm heading back to Phuket later in the year and plan to stay again at Cocovilla. Highly recommend. Nick

Room Tip: Go the Deluxe room.. Much nicer than the others and worth the extra few dollars.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank NickMorgenstern

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Look no further and stay no where else but at paradise,the Cocoville Resort located amongst several Muay Thai training and fitness camps. This was my 2nd visit in 10 months and the hotel, service, staff and management were outstanding once again. It was home, I felt comfortable and at ease. Others were still there from my last visit. Now that tells you something.

Room Tip: Rooms with views to the Big Budha
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have stayed in this amazing hidden diamond in the center of thai boxing training capital in Thailand several times over the past three years, this Resort will always be my first choice for its excellent customer service, luxury 5 star accommodation, security , and above all the managements warm, friendly family like transmission, conveying their sincerity to their guests at all times.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I stayed in this hotel with a group of friends. I'm very difficult with my choice of hotel and the service I expect them to provide. I found this hotel and the service to be PERFECT. The staff is very nice, the owner is taking very good care of the clients. The room was quite big and confortable. The shower was nice; I had two massages in the hotel spa (at a very good price) and I enjoyed each one of them. The only critic is that the spa is a bit too cold. The restaurant is very good and quite cheap.
The hotel is a bit far from the night life in Phuket but it didn't bother me. In fact, we just took a taxi to go there so it was okay. Most clients are training around so I guess they need their rest at night.
I strongly recommend this hotel and I will go back with my husband so he can train there as well.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 31, 2012

The 3 week stay was very pleasant at Cocoville. The staff were super friendly and very efficient. It is a clean and safe place. The food is very good as well, well diversified variety.

The best part of my stay here was the location along with the ambience in the hotel. The bungalow is surrounded by beautiful plants anda great view. Both pools are exquisite, very refreshing overlooking the gardens.
For my next visit to Phuket, Cocoville will be my first choice, I highly recommend it to travelers looking for a comfy and affordable stay.
Great value for money!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Stayed in a well appointed Deluxe room for 13 nights recently. This place is mid-range in size only. Rooms are in great condition and grounds are beautifully landscaped. Privacy, peace and quiet, facilities, little restaurant - they've done a great job with the set up. Not close to a particular beach or night life in Patong but still in a very central location from which to check out wide southern area of the island. Finally, staff were fantastic. This place isn't tired at all. It has a nice ambience about it that comes from interesting mix of guests and attentive, friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank elcarretero
Reviewed February 28, 2012

My small family recently stayed at Cocoville for 1 week. I have to say that all the reviews I have read were right on. The staff was very friendly, Phillip was welcoming and sat with us to show us some things to do around the island. The grounds were great and the rooms were basic but spacious, the restaurant offered nice meals at a very reasonable price. My husband was training at the Muay Thai camps so this location worked out well for us. It was a bit far from the beaches but since our son naps early afternoon we didn't head out until he woke up.

Room Tip: We stayed in the villa room
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chalong
Palm Garden Resort Phuket
Navatara Phuket Resort
The Signature Phuket Resort
The Memory at On On Hotel
The Memory at On On Hotel
#1 of 93 in Phuket Town
Sino House Phuket Hotel and Apartment
The Village Coconut Island Beach Resort

Been to Cocoville Phuket? Share your experiences!