“New Years Eve”

Eat & Talk Restobar
Ranked #41 of 128 Restaurants in Chalong
Description: Food feeds the soul, that's our belief! We are home-style European and International cuisine restaurant with great atmosphere and fresh delicious food. We have a wide choice of breakfast meals, served all day, as well as a lunch and dinner menu including pasta, risotto, salad and other meals from European and Thai cuisines. We also served one of the best sandwiches on the island! Eat inside or take a way, delivery to the office or for events. Big screen and projector, karaoke, draft Carlsberg beer, wide range of wines, fresh squeezed orange juice, homemade lemonade.
Reviewed January 7, 2018

The owners of Eat and Talk are really lovely, a group of us ate here on NYE. We had reserved a table at wine connection but due to a power cut weren't able to eat there so the kind couple at Eat and Talk accommodated us last minute. No mean feat when a group of 15 hungry people turn up unexpected at your door NYE. The food and service were amazing.Very well priced too. I cant recommend the owners highly enough!! Thankyou!!

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Very nice and peacful restaurant serving great foods, very friendly staffs and services
Nice place to come eat here in often

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Food is excellent and the staff speak decent English. Very helpful and the owners always assist you with information or well just great people. Need more people in this world like this. Highly recommended to visit!

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

It was the BEST Ceasar Salad i've got in Thailand! Cozy and comfortable place, perfect for work/business meetings or just to grab some coffee. Best PRICE for lunch and dinners Tasty

Reviewed November 17, 2017

Today I and my partner went out for lunch and found this cozy place through Trip Advisor App.
We ordered Iced Lemon Tea, Meatballs spaghetti, fillet chicken (2 times) and spinach cheese. So let's start a discussion.
Meatballs spaghetti was over salty but the taste is still good. I personally didn't try because I am gluten free but my beloved girlfriend noticed that.
Chicken fillet is really amazing, I very much enjoyed that. Vey juicy chicken.
Spinach cheese was just okay :)

I liked the atmosphere of this place, very cozy and British style. The owner is a Russian couple. Lady is pretty polite and nice, gentleman looks sullen.

I do prefer speaking English to Russian because I've been living abroad since childhood and I they do understand English. Nice.

Date of visit: November 2017