Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sea Bees Diving - Chalong tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Chalong
from $10.90
from $5.77
from $21.45
from $16.13
1,162 results
All reviews super sunday dive master night dive marco polo merlin beach dive shop palm garden resort shark point racha yai open water rental equipment day trip excellent dive hotel pool experienced divers boat crew marine life
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

For my holidays of this year I decided to visit Phuket.
I had the chance to try diving experience for the first time.
Fabio took good care and I had great time.
Looking for come back soon.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As travel bloggers we do a ton of research before finally picking our tour companies. We came across Sea Bees offering a 4 dive trip on Sundays. We figured we traveled all this way for the diving that we better do the 4 dives. It was a great day and this dive shop is top tier. They take care of you all day and we’re able to accommodate my wife’s gluten allergy for all our meals. Our friends needed a refresher course but they were able to accommodate that and let us dive with them. I’d definitely book this group again. Thanks for a great day diving!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

During my holiday in Thailand I have been dive in Phuket.
I'm really happy, I think I will came back.
Thanks Fabio for the nice dives.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked the Similan Islands North tour and it was just fantastic! Beautiful dive sides, lots of fish (Giant Barracuda, Napoleon fish, clown triggerfish, nurse shark, cuttlefish, ...
We even spotted a few stingrays and a Manta ray. The dives were absolutely awesome! Richelieu rock is such an amazing place to dive! Special thanks to Stefan Walthery, our dive instructor, for taking good care of us. He knows his dives very well and he's a fun guy to hang around with.
Thanks to the Thai crew (especially the cook "Chef") for making our stay so nice!
Oh, the food on the boat is amazing! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked both the Similan South and North tour with Sea Bees.
We had a great time on both tours. However North tour is the best! Nurse Shark, Jenkins Stingray, Giant Barracuda’s,... even a whale shark and Manta rays are possible in the Similans... our dive guide and tour leader mr. Stefan Walthery did a fantastic job. Also a big shout out to the crew and the coock “chef” for taking such good care and the great food!

1  Thank wouterp787