“Diving with Sea Bees gives you a great BUZZZZ”

Sea Bees Diving - Chalong
Book In Advance
More Info
$137.49*
and up
Full-Day Scuba Diving Day Trip to Racha Noi
Ranked #2 of 53 Tours in Chalong
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the world of Sea Bees Diving. With more than 21 years' experience, our dive centres in Phuket, Khao Lak, Pak Meng and Phi Phi Island welcome divers and snorkelers, beginner or experienced, to make the most of the world-renowned dive sites of Southern Thailand on either daytrips or liveaboards.Join us on our state-of-the-art fleet for fun, relaxation, small dive groups and personalised service.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage
Phuket, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Diving with Sea Bees gives you a great BUZZZZ”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We have been diving with Sea Bees several times, on day trips as well as Liveaboards. All have been great experiences. Our last trip was to Shark Point. it could not have been better, decending stumbling on a Leopard Shark straight away! What a dive! Beautiful corals as well. Amazing.
The second dive was at Koh Dok Mai, as the waves were quite choppy, some divers got sea sick, so here we could hide out and still enjoy a beautiful dive all together. Even though the boat was full it is still comfortable spacious. The food and service is excellent as well as the equipment.
Thanks guys!!!

1 Thank bwalp
Holger S, Owner at Sea Bees Diving - Chalong, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear bwalp,

Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased you had so many great experiences with Sea Bees and enjoyed your time with us. Lucky you to see a Leopard shark while descending J

We hope to see you soon again at any of our 4 locations.

Happy diving!

• Polish first
San Clemente, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The highlight of our trip to Phuket”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The best service throughout the whole trip. Our instructor Lilly was superb at pointing out interesting things. The boat ride to the island was fun and very comfortable. Best of all was the diving. Probably one of the best we have ever seen.

1 Thank dequinaml
Holger S, Owner at Sea Bees Diving - Chalong, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Dequinami,
Thank you for your review and so many positive comments in so few sentences! It helps us to know if we are getting it right and we hope that we will have the chance to dive with you again at some point. Happy Diving in California!
Timisoara, Romania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The highlight of my week in Thailand”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Just been for the first time in Thailand and spent an amazing day diving on Koh Tachai and Koh Bon. Booking by phone was easy, Simon at JW Marriott was so kind to help me choose where to dive, according to my experience and preferences. Everything was flawless: the transfer, the food, the Stingray Catamaran. And the most important part, the dives were amazing. They did took care about every aspect of the dive so even being a DM I felt they are there so I can have a safe/nice dive. Nui, our guide was great, she was paying attention at everybody's computer and she kept her promise, we saw the Mantas. The crew didn't mind to get wet just to get us fast and safe from water. Having fun on the way back made me regret the day has only 24 hours-thanks Leo. Quality price ratio is very correct one, I would never look for cheap dives.

1 Thank Nicole298478
Dear Nicole298478,
Thank you for your reivew and we are glad that your first trip to Thailand was such a good one. Thank you for the major compliment - to be someone's highlight of their time here is praise indeed from an experienced diver. Perhaps next time you can make the 24 hours last longer and join one of our liveaboard trips!
Best wishes and hope to see you again.
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unrivaled in service - consistent great dives & the best instructors ever!!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I did my open water diver course with Sea Bees back in 2011, (signed up at the JW Marriott office) and I am so grateful for the wonderful guidance I received - the staff were friendly, helpful and approachable. They made sure I was comfortable, safe and knew exactly what I was doing. I couldn't have asked for a better introduction to diving than the one I experienced with Sea Bees! I return to Phuket every year, and what I found from thereon was that Sea Bees is, simply, consistently excellent. They really do strive to make every dive the best they can for you. The boats are clean and comfy - I myself particularly enjoy snoozing on the warm top deck of the Excalibur II. (The food on the boats is good too, for example breakfast items included eggs, bread, yogurt, cheese and bacon. Yum!)
As for the dive sites themselves, the ones I have visited so far have been clear, clean and colorful - and not to mention teeming with life! I've seen turtles, nudibranchs, sting rays, pufferfish, anemone fish, triggerfish, parrotfish, a banded sea snake, lobster, spearer shrimp, lion fish, scorpion fish, moray eels, and many, many more.
Finally, I'd just like to bring to attention what I admire most about the dive instructors at Sea Bees - they are dedicated to giving their full 100%, every day. They clearly love and are passionate about what they do. I just did my advanced open water with them this week (April 2013) and it went without fault. I was initially nervous for the last dive, as the weather turned sour, but I was reassured by the instructor, Tom, and soon felt totally calm and at ease in the water - ultimately ending the day with another awesome dive!
I will definitely, undoubtedly continue diving with Sea Bees whenever I'm in Phuket (I'll grow up diving with this company!). Thanks to Simon & Graham who have also been my ace instructors in the past and from whom I always receive a warm welcome back :)

2 Thank sjtrophy1
Holger S, Owner at Sea Bees Diving - Chalong, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear sjtrophy1,
Thank you for your great and detailed review. We appreciate the fact that, as you are a regular guest, that you find all areas of our service as good as the first time. Consistency is an important factor and it seems you are as dedicated as the staff - your underwater knowledge is increasing by the dive! thank you for your comments on your instructors, both pas and present - which have been passed on and we look forward to your next visit - we'll be waiting for you!
North Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Perfect Dive Day”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My experience with this company was incredible - I was so excited to go diving in Thailand and they somehow managed to exceed my expectations. The staff was so warm, knowledgeable and friendly. Our day trip had divers of all experience levels signed up, and the dive guides managed to make everyone feel comfortable and enjoy themselves. The staff took such good care of us, and the dive guides - Terry, Craig and Graham - really went above and beyond to make sure we had an experience we would never forget. I would strongly encourage anybody lucky enough to be diving in Thailand to go with Sea Bees, you'll have an amazing time.

Visited March 2013
Holger S, Inhaber at Sea Bees Diving - Chalong, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Cari S,

Wow! Thank you so much for your very kind review! We are pleased you had such an amazing time with us and we were able to even exceed your expectations. As security is our top priority it is very important to us that you felt comfortable – above and below.

We look forward to welcoming you onboard soon,