I wouldn't give the resort or accommodation excellent but I would the thai staff - they make this place with their sincere friendliness.
The website certainly makes this place look great. It's certainly good but needs some updating in the rooms and bathrooms.
Water went the nights we stayed. We weren't overly bothered but would have been if just travelled a long distance!
So, keep your lovely staff because that's what makes this place :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having only 24 Thai-style bungalows, situated in a beautiful garden close to Chalong Pier, ensures an individual service that will make you feel at home right away. Each air-con cottage's creature comforts include a mini-bar, safe deposit box, TV, a private covered terrace and a hammock for those inclined to snooze a lazy afternoon away. The resort-owned diving centre offers diving courses from beginner up to instructor level, as well as a wide variety of dive trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Palm Garden Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Resort Phuket Hotel Chalong
- Palm Garden Resort Phuket Chalong