Stayed here with a group and went diving with Sea Bees for the week. Being small has its advantages. The staff is very helpful and soon know your name and make you feel very welcomed. Usually had breakfast on the boat, but off days ate on the buffet, glad to always see yogurt and fruit in addition to regular breakfast fare. Had several dinners and some lunches here, could get service to the pool or eat on my cool patio. The grounds are immaculate and the rooms are very clean, but be sure to bring your own shampoo as no little bottles in your room. You do get new bottled water everyday and there is a mini-fridge too. Loved the hammock on my patio, great for napping after a massage. Had 4 massages during my week visit @ $7.50 for a Thai massage or $10.50 for oil, what a great treat in paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having only 24 Thai-style bungalows, situated in a beautiful garden close to Chalong Pier, ensures an individual service that will make you feel at home right away. Each air-con cottage's creature comforts include a mini-bar, safe deposit box, TV, a private covered terrace and a hammock for those inclined to snooze a lazy afternoon away. The resort-owned diving centre offers diving courses from beginner up to instructor level, as well as a wide variety of dive trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palm Garden Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Resort Phuket Hotel Chalong
- Palm Garden Resort Phuket Chalong