We booked a diving trip with sea bees, and they recommended Palm Garden resort as it's 5 mins away from their dive shop. The hotel is surrounded by greenery which gives it a resort feel. The pool is large and it was nice to relax there after a full day of diving. Bed was a bit hard but was probably better for my back and we had to keep the A.C on because the room would get very humid and damp. Remember to pack mosquito spray.
The manageress is lovely and always smiling, she does everything there and helped us out a lot in booking taxis, recommending beaches and our overall queries. I was very impressed!
Only thing is there isn't much happening in the area so if you want to eat out, you have to take a taxi. We wanted to have a drink after one of our dive days and the restaurant was shut by the time we got back at 9pm, which was a little disappointing.
If you are there to dive and relax then Palm Garden is a good place since you don't need to wake up so early to meet at the dive centre!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having only 24 Thai-style bungalows, situated in a beautiful garden close to Chalong Pier, ensures an individual service that will make you feel at home right away. Each air-con cottage's creature comforts include a mini-bar, safe deposit box, TV, a private covered terrace and a hammock for those inclined to snooze a lazy afternoon away. The resort-owned diving centre offers diving courses from beginner up to instructor level, as well as a wide variety of dive trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Palm Garden Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Resort Phuket Hotel Chalong
- Palm Garden Resort Phuket Chalong