This little resort is like a slice of heaven. Its beautiful, lush and welcoming. If you have to stay in Chalong this is the perfect little haven of green. You walk in the doors and you are in a whole new little world. they have the nicest pool I have ever seen, clean, tidy, little rooms, friendly staff, quiet atmosphere and just a short walk from the town. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having only 24 Thai-style bungalows, situated in a beautiful garden close to Chalong Pier, ensures an individual service that will make you feel at home right away. Each air-con cottage's creature comforts include a mini-bar, safe deposit box, TV, a private covered terrace and a hammock for those inclined to snooze a lazy afternoon away. The resort-owned diving centre offers diving courses from beginner up to instructor level, as well as a wide variety of dive trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Palm Garden Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Resort Phuket Hotel Chalong
- Palm Garden Resort Phuket Chalong