I stayed for three days prior to joining a boat to sail from Thailand to Borneo so I was looking forward to some rest and relaxation prior to several months of cramped conditions. The resort organised transfers for me and also a scooter for the time I was there. All in all, the service was good with the only downside being the reception desk is closed at night. The room was small but well kept and the gardens well maintained with a great swimming pool. An easy walk to the nearby shops and Chalong. There is no real beach to speak of at Chalong so if you want a resort and beach type location this is not the choice. If you want somewhere quiet and well located to explore the southern part of Phuket it is a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having only 24 Thai-style bungalows, situated in a beautiful garden close to Chalong Pier, ensures an individual service that will make you feel at home right away. Each air-con cottage's creature comforts include a mini-bar, safe deposit box, TV, a private covered terrace and a hammock for those inclined to snooze a lazy afternoon away. The resort-owned diving centre offers diving courses from beginner up to instructor level, as well as a wide variety of dive trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Palm Garden Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Resort Phuket Hotel Chalong
- Palm Garden Resort Phuket Chalong