“The name of the restaurant says it all”

Pure Vegan Heaven Phuket
Ranked #5 of 128 Restaurants in Chalong
Description: Best Vegan restaurant in Phuket, serves delicious vegan food with many gluten free options. If you've been searching for true 100% vegan restaurants in Phuket, this is it ! Come and try it to be convinced ! Peace, Love, Vegan ;)
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Pure vegan
Interesting and varieties menu. A bit on the more expensive side, but they do prioritize high quality food and supports local small busninesses. Really chill atmosphere. Only seating outside under roof.

I have tried several things on their menu (went there several times during my stay in Chiang Mai, food was so good I couldn’t just not go there) I tried the quesadillas, kefir coconut shake, a smoothie bowl, mushroom pasta and avocado/chocolate dessert. Everything tasted fantastic. Food portion wise it was a bit on the smaller side.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

I am vegan and I must say that places like this are my favorites.
I visited Pure Vegan Heaven with a friend; the food is absolutely divine, very good flavors, very well combined and served in a cozy atmosphere and there is a good selection of drinks and coffees.

One thing that I feel I should mention is this (and I make the long story short, but I am available to explain this with more details, if necessary): I MUST follow strict dietary prescriptions due to a severe disease to the extent that I must go to hospital if I eat gluten under any form inadvertently and I mentioned this to the kind waitress that served us last night, because I could read on the menu that "if you have any food allergies, please inform our staff. we will try to accommodate"

I am pretty sure that the bread (tortilla wrap) served was not gluten-free, and I asked to talk to the chef, or if they can show me the list of ingredients of the wrap.
The person I did speak to was not the chef and I believe that there is a little "confusion" or lack of knowledge about what is gluten, what is gluten free and what is not, because when I asked to change my order and asked for a bowl with rice, she looked at me saying that rice is not gluten-free...

I understand that orders or requests like mine can bother, especially if there are many clients, but we, too, are clients and we can read the non-verbal communication and body language of the staff :-)

If there is no way to accommodate, a simple "sorry, not possible" can be very appreciated.
My order was "mushroom and vegan cheese quesadilla" (sadly, tortilla wrap not gluten free) and then I changed my order and had Mexican bowl with the GLUTEN-FREE rice
A mention for the very good turmeric and lime juice.

1  Thank MagaAlcina
Reviewed January 10, 2018

This place is fantastic. The Falafel bowl is to die for ( although that wouldn't be very Vegan would it?) Mexican bowl is also great.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank james c
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

I'm usually not into veggie or vegan restaurants. My fried suggested this restaurant and I just came with her. We had the falafel wrap and something with BBQ. It was so delicious! Can't believe it's a vegan restaurant. You don't miss anything and it's great even in comparison to any other restaurant!
Try it, you won't regret it.

1  Thank WorldTravelerGERMANY
Reviewed January 1, 2018

Open for lunch and dinner
Good atmosphere, and loved the falafel wrap, would recommend this for lunch option

Date of visit: December 2017