See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to stay here with a few of my friends while we were in Phuket, Thailand for a holiday. Such a beautiful place with beautiful Staff. They were so accommodating and helpful with our stay. I would definitely recommend staying here. They also have their own restaurant out the front. Where they cook beautiful meals at a decent price. If you're looking for a place to stay a little away from hustle and bustle of Patong. This is the perfect place.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed 1 week in Flora Ville. İt is green and nice athmosphere but unfortunately there is bed bugs all the furniture are old. I told receptionist and they have changed my room but unfortunately bed bugs in all of their room beds. İt was terrible uncomfortable nights during my stay. I checked and zoomed with my phone the bugs on the bed is terrible because bugs bite my all body it get swallon and red. İ used a lot of medicines to get rid of from suffer. After a month still the bite signs on my body.
They should have renew the furnitures either poison everything in the room otherwise they will loose customers!
They do not care much because people not able to see for the short term stay in the hotel. Also bed bugs you can not see with eyes, need zoomer because its small bug.. it can easly stuck to clothes and everything and you can not let this bugs go away by washing. All you have to do is burn your clothes!

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

Great staff that are ready for all your questions and demands, cozy environment. The food is delicious, me and my friend have tried the whole street's restaurants and can't find one place that make us this happy and satisfied every time! Didn't know how too review only their restaurant because I haven't stayed in the hotel

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Ninette S
Reviewed February 15, 2015

The Good

Walking distance to Tiger
Large Chalets, plenty of space with separate bedroom, living room and terrace.
Nice garden and pool
Room cleaned daily

The Bad
Service is hit and miss
No management, staff are left to there own devices
Ask for a room on the left side to avoid noise from the gym early morning.

The Ugly
Staff are sometimes resting/sleeping in the restaurant
Staff are eating whilst assisting you at reception and at the bar.
Animals at the resort including an injured dog.

This resort could be excellent if some maintenance was done and a manager was appointed.

Room tip: Ask for a quiet room
Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
7  Thank CJF
Reviewed January 21, 2015

Stayed in a deluxe room I think it was - Bedroom with separate living room and ensuite.

If you are in Chalong to take advantage of the training along this street this is the spot for you. It is close to all the amazing training facilities - Esp Unit 27 being next door - and within walking distance to good, healthy restaurants and laundries etc.

The bed is fairly hard, but good... no springs sticking in your back like many other hotels. Clean rooms, free wifi, pretty dodgy TV reception but a nice pool and nice enough staff.

I would not stay here for any other reason than training as Chalong is not an exciting area.

The restaurant's menu looks a lot better than the food they provide however, is still half decent and cheap. I found muscle bar and tonys a few hundred meters up the road to be the go to restaurants in the area.

Overall, would recommend this place to friends if they were coming to train and I plan on coming back myself.

Room tip: Pick a room at the back of the resort or the left hand side to avoid the loud music coming from unit 27
Date of stay: January 2015