All reviews manager steve the main road yacht club small beach thoroughly enjoyed our stay chalong pier larger pool low season the hotel is clean phuket city stayed days rooms are great nai harn restaurant staff recommend this resort pool side big buddha
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

I been here for 15 days , it’s was soo good breakfast ,dinner , everything and everyone , very kind and helpful people I’m very happy to choose that resort and I recommend

And maneger he is so nice helping thank you Steve
Best regards
Piedade from Iceland

Date of stay: July 2018
Aochalongvillaandspa, ผู้จัดการ at Ao Chalong Villa & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Hi, Mr. & Mrs. Piedade,

Thanks for taking to time to write such a nice review. I'm so happy to hear you had a nice experience and please do click your fingers and pop back soon :)

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

My mother and I stayed here for 2 weeks. It's a nice quiet place a bit off the path, so for long visits I'd recommend renting a bike. The place has 2 pools, both are always quite warm and were typically empty. The beds are a bit firm, but you can request a softer mattress. They go above and beyond to make sure you're satisfied. Steve is absolutely wonderful, helpful and a great guy to chat with. He'll most likely visit you at your table after a meal, my mom and I enjoyed talking to him! All the staff are very courteous and respectful. Even if they don't speak english they do everything they can to try and understand. Everything you need is pretty close; great Korean BBQ and Mexican down the road one way, numerous bars the opposite way, convenience stores and food stands all over. If you want a place away from the noise and crowds to rest at night, I'd definitely recommend it!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Malakai M
Aochalongvillaandspa, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายประชาสัมพันธ์ at Ao Chalong Villa & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Hi, Mr.& Mrs. Malakai,

I certainly hope you are safe flight to your home and I would like to say on behalf of management and staff thank you for your wonderful review and very happy that your enjoy to stay with us and I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Just spent 2 nights in the hotel! It is very clean the staff is more than friendly and Steve the manager is taking care of the rest. The pool by the sea side is a real game changer and I had a very relaxing time. It's a little hard to find but once you get there it's lovely. As an improvement I would suggest to full up the mini bar with drinks and snacks as the next super market is a bit fat.
I would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Aochalongvillaandspa, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายประชาสัมพันธ์ at Ao Chalong Villa & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Hi, Mr.Neckargemuender,

I certainly hope you are safe flight to your home and I would like to say on behalf of management and staff thank you for your wonderful review and very happy that your enjoy to stay with us and thank you for a good comment about minibar with my pleasure to improve, hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

This place is even nicer in person than it is in the photos. The rooms are spacious and kept very clean. Food is brilliant in the hotel and close enough to smaller cheaper eats if that’s what you seek. Steve is a dream! He’ll sort out any problems and have an answer to any of your questions. Would recommend renting a scooter to get about as it will save you a tonne of money in comparison to taxis. Had a fantastic stay and would recommend to anyone. We will be back!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Aochalongvillaandspa, ผู้จัดการ at Ao Chalong Villa & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Hi, Mr.Brilliant,

I would like to say on behalf of management and staff thank you for your wonderful review and very happy that your enjoy to stay with us and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

Amazing place which lived up to expectations of what was described on Booking.com. I loved the chance to have traditional Thai breakfasts and there was always the option of eggs three ways if that was your preference. You can also ask for bacon which is cooked to order. They just don't batch cook it and put it out on the buffet selection due to the amount that was being wasted! Brilliant sized pools, one in a shaded area central to the rooms and the other out the front facing the sea. Staff are very good at helping organise trips, taxis etc. Away from any hustle and bustle so nice and quiet. Excellent free taxi service to Kata Beach. So good we stayed here twice during our 25 days in Thailand. Steve the manager is a gem and helped us with all his Thailand knowledge of where to go and how to get there. All staff work tirelessly and are a credit to the hotel. Cannot wait to return.

Room tip: Just state your preference for balcony etc and I am sure they will do their best to accommodate!
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 445Diane
Aochalongvillaandspa, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Ao Chalong Villa & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Hi , i would just like to say on behalf of management and staff thank you for your wonderful review very happy that your enjoy to stay with us and hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, Aochalong villa resort & spa team